Simon Cowell tried to snatch Britney's ...Baby One More Time from Max Martin

Hector

30 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You know, reading this crap now, really puts in perspective Britney being on X Factor and what Simon’s true intentions were with that. He’s always felt like a sick weirdo to me. Karma is always around.

Huh? lol

Britney is so lucky Max kept that song for her and TLC rejected it…. She would be a nobody rn for sure. :gaycatney1:

10 hours ago, Rhythm said:

Simon Cowell had nothing to do with the Spice Girls.

He actually does. Spice Girls auditioned for cowell: Cowell said they’d never make it and passed on them. 

3 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You know, reading this crap now, really puts in perspective Britney being on X Factor and what Simon’s true intentions were with that. He’s always felt like a sick weirdo to me. Karma is always around.

Lol - he wanted this song to go to his group who were at the time very successful at least in the UK, he hasn't actually said anything bad about HER?

‘Max, let me give you some advice, no one is going to have a hit with the name called Britney Spears’. She wasn’t even known

:bibliahh:

17 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

He actually does. Spice Girls auditioned for cowell: Cowell said they’d never make it and passed on them. 

They put together to a performance showcase as an appeal for potential management. He was one of many aspiring managers present. After he passed, any connection he had with the Spice Girls ended.

Edited by Rhythm

21 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Britney is so lucky Max kept that song for her and TLC rejected it…. She would be a nobody rn for sure. :gaycatney1:

I mean she might have had a nicer life...

On 9/14/2022 at 5:36 PM, KCFan2014 said:

What kind of lies lmao

He never said he didn't like her:ahh:

She is his favorite!

The thumbnail... He looks like deflated Squidward

OT: Britney SUPERSTAR HITMAKER Spears

Simon thinking he can give Max Martin “advice”. :isudumblmao:

That man has no vision beyond basic, cookie-cutter, boy bands - and even then, it wasn’t his idea. 

Simon kinda has terrible first impressions of everyone so I'm not surprised by this.

On 9/14/2022 at 10:32 PM, Hector said:

the former American Idol baddie

:bibliahh:messy jesy's impact

OT: it's so funny how people are horribly wrong 

6 hours ago, Rhythm said:

They put together to a performance showcase as an appeal for potential management. He was one of many aspiring managers present. After he passed, any connection he had with the Spice Girls ended.

He still had a connection to them and PASSED on them. He was wrong again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.