Britney’s wedding crashing ex husband does interview

crf13

Courtesy of @FOCK :heart2:

“He says  Britney had a flirty conversation with him a couple of days prior to the wedding and that they were in frequent phone contact for up to a year whilst Britney was with Sam and she knew he was in LA.”

“He says Rosengart & Britney didn't push any charges re: the wedding, he was held for an outstanding warrant for domestic violence, and the other issue was for assaulting a security guard. “

“The way he describes how his life changed after their annulled marriage is actually quite sad, but the guy clearly has a few screws loose or just isn't the brightest.”

"I had to sell her out, because she wasn't able to help me privately:rip:

Adding to what @FOCK already shared: 

He really wants to see her. Claims it’s already predetermined on paper how long she and Sam are going to stay married for. Claims Sam is gay and that he wants to fight him in a celebrity boxing match :rip:

He also says when he was tackled by everybody surrounding him, such as the cops, turned around and got spooked. He saw the shadow of someone walking away in the window and says he “knew it was Britney” who had just watched him get tackled. He keeps saying he’s been in contact with Britney and he even questioned her over the phone about her nude photos. Also claims Britney has been in contact with his ex wife/gf (?) with whom he shares a kid with. He also talks about how he dated Shar Jackson. “Kevin’s with Britney. This is perfect.” - is what Kevin said to Shar when they met. 

Edited by crf13

Tabloids need to stop giving her deranged exes space and fans need to ignore them altogether. These men are sexist and evil. 

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

Is he tweaking? He can barely sit still....

He's a meth head and who knows what else, so yes i'm sure he is.

58 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

54 views :bibliahh:

Now it has 100 thanks to this Britney fan promoting it here. :cm:

Is someone gonna give us the scoop? I'm not watching that :zzz: 

14 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Now it has 100 thanks to this Britney fan promoting it here. :cm:

As if it wasn’t going to spread anyway :rip: ATRL is not the pinnacle of social media platforms. Be serious. :gaycatney6:

3 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Is someone gonna give us the scoop? I'm not watching that :zzz: 

He covers quite a lot... but the most shocking claim is that he says Britney had a flirty conversation with him a couple of days prior to the wedding and that they were in frequent phone contact for up to a year whilst Britney was with Sam and she knew he was in LA. 

He says Rosengart & Britney didn't push any charges re: the wedding, he was held for an outstanding warrant for domestic violence, and the other issue was for assaulting a security guard. 

The way he describes how his life changed after their annulled marriage is actually quite sad, but the guy clearly has a few screws loose or just isn't the brightest. 

"I had to sell her out, because she wasn't able to help me privately:rip:

This man is determined to see her at all costs, still is. 

3 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

He was at Capitol. Period. 

You do know Britney is registered republican.

No wonder she made some ... choices

2 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

You do know Britney is registered republican.

No wonder she made some ... choices

Britney was photographed supporting Clinton during her campaign & hasn’t legally been allowed to vote in 13 years. 

Coming in brave with the “y0u dO kN0w” :isudumblmao: 

10 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Britney was photographed supporting Clinton during her campaign & hasn’t legally been allowed to vote in 13 years. 

And she didn’t even vote when #that bush comment was made. OBHs thought. 

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Was it at the time when she had her free will taken away from her or?

So was it her choice to support Clinton or was she told to do it bcs she was working in a liberal hollywood :clown:

He is sick :deadbanana4: I am praying for him and also praying that he never approaches Britney anymore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.