Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man | 100M Spotify

naval23

Her last multi-week top 10 hit (solo) finally passed 100M streams

It's the 3rd single from Back to Basics after "Hurt" and "Candyman" to pass the threshold 

Edited by naval23

Such a good sing, it's funny Candyman end up becoming the signature single of this era among pop fans, despite ANOM being much bigger at the time.

That’s not her last multi-week top 10. Please don’t troll. ?

14 minutes ago, Scars said:

Such a good sing, it's funny Candyman end up becoming the signature single of this era among pop fans, despite ANOM being much bigger at the time.

Hurt is the signature song of Europe while Candyman is the signature song of Oceania 

Candyman - #2 Peak in Australia & New Zealand, year end top 10 hits there

Hurt - a European Hot 100 #1 

:clap3: 

Strange how Candyman and Hurt left ANOM behind while the later got better peaks.

Dj Premier and Xtina did magic together.

Such an unique song of the time, my least favorite single, but still really good. :clap3:

Hurt and Candyman outlasted it. 

Btw Candyman got a bad peak in the UK because it was a download only single when released, physical singles were still being sold during this time. It had good longevity tho and has reentered the charts numerous times. 

This is around the time when pop radio turned their back on Christina. She refused to do Wango Tango, and pop radio dropped Candyman, i remember i use to follow the charts back then

I love this song when it came out, the 1-2-3 punch of this, Hurt and Candyman was unreal. Unfortunately this is the last string of great singles she has put out.

Baby Jane did that. Back when jazz/retro pop wasn't the cool thing to do.

This performance will always be iconic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.