Nicki alleges Megan encouraged abortion; Cardi's grandma hexed her (?). AB joins in..

Specter

35 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Its funny that Barbz claim Megan is bothered when they keep tagging people when Nicki makes these vague statements. The Barbz want the mess.

Also why is it a big deal that Meg wanted Nicki to abort papa bear? Respectfully she had already aborted papa bear 1.0/2.0 etc so this was not something that would have been...unheard of for Nicki

Receipts?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• manwhore

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Specter

The way we need a talk show host or well known reporter to straight up ask her about being married to a rapist, pedo murderer.

You just know she'll disappear and never speak again.

1 hour ago, Ari29 said:

Your excuse being, “she didn’t say a name” just further proves my point about being developmentally delayed. I’m not being shady by any means either. If you literally need someone to say a name and can’t read context clues then that speaks to you having difficulty with reasoning. 

The barbz never fail to devolve. They truly are the definitive “acting dumb” base.

Nicki:  The Donald trump of rap

And the Barbz, the brain dead trumper cult fighting her battles 

Edited by manwhore

Well, from the looks of it, it's a stan fabricated thing. What is up with the female rappers having beef with each other? :rip:

1 hour ago, DuffStan said:

Receipts?

it’s known that nicki had an abortion, she has a song about it called ‘All Things Go’

There’s no need for voodoo, Nicki attracts and exudes enough dark energy on her own :skull: this woman is CRAZY

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Nicki Minaj talking about child endangerment while married to a man who can't even play with his own child at a playground.

6 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

the sister and wife of registered sex offenders talking about child endangerment :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Raver said:

Alcohol is where she draws the line but she actively pops pills and snorts cocaine :rip:

spacer.png

:redface:

I am confused, why do I see fans spreading misformation and things that were never said from Nicki Minaj about Megan?. Next time give us, the actual evidence with a timestamp where actually Nicki said Megan was encouraging abortion because creating outrage out of nothing doesn't suit you.

If it is on Queen Radio, find the particular podcast and report back the actual finding.

It’s getting weird. :deadbanana4: BARBZ the most miserable people. 

I get that beef is integral to the rap game (male or female) even as someone that doesn't follow it that closely, and talent is subjective. But there's layers here as there have been with Nicki for years of lies, paranoia, jealousy and supporting predators that are just unforgivable for me and distract from any of her bars/flow/supposed talent. Even prior to this mess at her peak I never got the hype and just can't wait until until she ages out of the game so we don't have to hear as much about her. Her fanbase is admittedly sizeable enough for streaming hits once radio moves on but she's never grown past the super freak aesthetic which is her prerogative but at the same time may do her in in terms of longevity at 45 and beyond.

53 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Nicki and the Barbz are so obsessed with Megan :dies:

They are obsessed with everyone actually. 

5 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Someone needs to clip that and send it to the Barbz.

She basically has become Lil Kim when Nicki blew up.... hope this doesn't create a cycle.

6 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Someone needs to clip that and send it to the Barbz.

She basically has become Lil Kim when Nicki blew up.... hope this doesn't create a cycle.

Too late 

7 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

nicki didn't even say her and she wasnt even hanging with megan when she was pregnant?

the way yall are FORCING it today is what's really unhinged

!!!!

nicki at her big age going down as the Donald Trump of female rap …. sad thing is that would only endear her more to some of y’all !

6 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The ONLY questions I have are: What is Nicki's endgame? What does she want us to do with the information that was given tonight?

Once again, NONE of Nicki's peers like this, they have created UNIVERSALLY critically AWARD WINNING acclaimed bodies of work and for someone like Nicki to be 10+ years in the game to resort to spilling tea on a podcast radio show, it all just feels so cheap...but I guess that's on brand for her.

Who is “they”???? On which planet did this happen??? 

you ******* are SICK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.