Nicki alleges Megan encouraged abortion; Cardi's grandma hexed her (?). AB joins in..

Specter

3 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

You said i KnOw wE aRe nOt aRgUiNG tHE sEMANtiCs oF hER HusBanD

When people do this ****, do they really go letter by letter capitalizing random ones? 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• manwhore

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Specter

20 minutes ago, Keter said:

When people do this ****, do they really go letter by letter capitalizing random ones? 

nO We uSE TeLePAThy 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD
gif

Poor woman, she's famous, she's rich but she's so ugly inside. 

I wish her all the best. 

16 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

Sweetie if u were listening to QR she said at the time she was actively trying to conceive….eat a dick Ho.

wtf :bibliahh:

So if im reading this correctly, Nicki did not say anything about megan, but Barbs and Anti-Barbs are causing drama because they read it that Nicki was talking about Megan. ? All of yall are bad people tbh.

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Poor woman, she's famous, she's rich but she's so ugly inside. 

I wish her all the best. 

This. 

20 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

So if im reading this correctly, Nicki did not say anything about megan, but Barbs and Anti-Barbs are causing drama because they read it that Nicki was talking about Megan. ? All of yall are bad people tbh.

It’s the brain dead trump supporters that were egged on by trump to storm the capital. Nicki is trump. Barbz are trump supporters. Do the math. The equation does not include Megan Stan’s. 

4 hours ago, Rihannito said:

Stop painting Nicki as the bad guy, Cardi has done worser things ( she has drugged people for criminal purposes, commited  robbery,  used violence multiple times, said to rape her BF with a Trans woman…like can you get any lower than this? ) yet you guys are WORSHIPPING her as if 

As for Megan I love her skills as a rapper but she lacks authenticity! You can clearly see that she is still trying to find herself but she is for sure way ahead of Cardi when it comes to Rap, do I care for her on a personal level ? NO. I used to vibe with her personality but she proved through her past actions that she is as fake as Cardi’s rapping skills.

Nicki Minaj, the best selling female rapper of all time, the queen of rap «  according to google » and to everyone besides ATRLers will stay in your minds. 

OT  : IDC

Megan is the most authentic female

rapper we have lol. She came out with a particular sound, flow, you can definitely hear Southern rap influence in her raps (Three 6 Mafia, Pimp C). Saying Megan isn’t Authentic is kind of funny because you are in here defending Nicki, who was put together on a surgery bed while Megan has stayed true to her roots and her natural body.

Cardi B critique can be debatable but no one is in her saying she is A Lauryn Hill, but she has done more with her time

commercially then Nicki ever did, and that’s factual. If streaming was so easy to get diamond plaques, Nicki would have more than one for a single that came out in 2011. Meanwhile WAP is almost certified diamond and would be the first one for Megan and 4th one for Cardi. Cardi doesn’t have to put out another record if she really didn’t want to and could easily have 6 diamond songs while sitting back watching Nicki put out 100 remixes dissing her younger counterparts and tweeting to herself (and the Barbz)

oh wow that azealia banks ig rant on the nicki cocaine lawsuit against her. bye nicki i love you but i cant defend errthang

3 hours ago, lauvender said:

agreed.

so hypocritical, they hate Nicki for having a criminal husband while praising Cardi who is an actual criminal. they call her a terrible person but someone was talking about stream Azealia Banks as if she’s any better?

Just say y’all hate Nicki and go…

WHEN DID people deny that they don’t hate Nicki. Lmao. Everyone hates her and she alone with her actions made that happen. Take accountability as a Stan too. Your responsible for her downfall too.  Even if your not a Stan, you should have a little more self awareness then to compare incest murder and pdf filia to anything else, it’s is a losing battle. It’s embarrassing. It’s serving trump supporters comparing a migrant to murderous felons when they should be comparing them to folks getting speeding tickets or to ordinance violations.  Y’all always serve trump supporter delusions and victim complexes. Stop it Yikes.  I’m not calling you  delusional but rather her and some barbz. You are however  going down that apologist rabbit hole though. Smh 

Edited by manwhore

• ATRL Moderator

:fan:

ironic she saying she has a life outside of twitter and social media when she spends so much time following Nicki on social media, caught lurking on her instagram, caught following Nicki's name on twitter, arguing with Nicki fans, arguing with her fans but NOW she's living a life outside of twitter and social media.

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

I love how Cardi and Meg are forcing Nicki’s hand since she wants this beef so bad to help rollout that album. 

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:fan:

Hiding behind a keyboard.Never stop being you pdf filia apologist. all bark no bite. 

13 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

ironic she saying she has a life outside of twitter and social media when she spends so much time following Nicki on social media, caught lurking on her instagram, caught following Nicki's name on twitter, arguing with Nicki fans, arguing with her fans but NOW she's living a life outside of twitter and social media.

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

You really are embarrassing yourself right now ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.