H100: As It Was 13x #1, Late Night Talking #3, I Like You #6, I Ain't Worried #8

Renan90

Bad-Bunny-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Bad Bunny’s ‘Un Verano Sin Ti’ Hits 10th Week at No. 1, Most Weeks Atop Billboard 200 in Over a Year

Plus: Megadeth and Romeo Santos' latest efforts debut in top 10, while Morgan Wallen's "Dangerous: The Double Album" breaks a longevity record.

Bad Bunny’s Un Verano Sin Ti returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart dated Sept. 17 (rising 2-1) for a 10th nonconsecutive week atop the list. It now solely has the most weeks at No. 1 in 2022, surpassing the nine weeks logged by the Encanto soundtrack. Further, Un Verano Sin Ti has the most weeks at No. 1 in over a year, since Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album spent 10 weeks (all consecutive, from its debut) at No. 1 (Jan. 23-March 27, 2021, charts).

Un Verano Sin Ti earned 99,500 equivalent album units in the U.S. (down 6%) in the week ending Sept. 8, according to Luminate.

Also in the top 10 of the new Billboard 200, Megadeth notches its eighth top 10 with the No. 3 debut of The Sick, the Dying… and the Dead!, while Romeo Santos earns his fourth top 10 with the No. 10 bow of Fórmula, Vol. 3. Plus, Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album breaks the record for the most weeks in the top 10 among albums by a singular artist, as it clocks an 86th nonconsecutive week in the region.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Sept. 17, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Tuesday (Sept. 13). For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/bad-bunny-un-verano-sin-ti-tenth-week-number-one-billboard-200-albums-chart-1235137233/

Billboard 200: #1(+1) Bad Bunny (@sanbenito), Un Verano Sin Ti 99,500 (2,305,000 units since release). *re-peak; tenth week at #1*

Billboard 200: #2(+3) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 48,000 (4,918,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200: #3(new) @Megadeth, The Sick, the Dying… and the Dead! 48,000 [3.6 million on-demand streams | 45,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #4(-3) @djkhaled, GOD DID 45,000 (153,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #5(+4) @Harry_Styles, Harry’s House 43,000 (1,499,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #6(=) @Beyonce, RENAISSANCE 41,000 (624,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #7(+1) @rodwave, Beautiful Mind 36,000 (251,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #8 (+5) The Highlights @theweeknd (82 weeks) *peak #2 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #9(-6) #TWICE (@JYPETWICE), ‘BETWEEN 1&2’ 28,000 (128,000 units since release). *peak: #3*

Billboard 200: #10(new) @RomeoSantosPage, 'Fórmula, Vol. 3' 26,000 [33.1 million on-demand streams | 2,000 pure sales].

Harry-Styles-As-It-Was-screenshot-billboard-1548.jpg

Harry Styles’ ‘As It Was’ Holds Atop Hot 100, ‘Late Night Talking’ Leaps to No. 3

Plus, OneRepublic's "I Ain't Worried" hits the Hot 100's top 10, jumping 14-8.

Harry Styles‘ “As It Was” posts a 13th week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart.

Meanwhile, Styles’ follow-up single, “Late Night Talking,” with both songs from his album Harry’s House, surges from No. 12 to a new No. 3 Hot 100 high, following the arrival of new versions of “Talking” made available for purchase in the tracking week. Styles becomes the first artist with two songs in the chart’s top three spots simultaneously this year.

“As It Was” concurrently returns to No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart after a 13-week break, the longest between reigns for a song in the list’s history.

Plus, OneRepublic‘s “I Ain’t Worried” jumps from No. 14 to No. 8 on the Hot 100, marking the band’s fourth top 10 and first since 2014. The Ryan Tedder-fronted act also becomes the latest to have notched top 10s in the 2000s, ’10s and ’20s, and one of just three groups to earn the honor.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated Sept. 17, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (Sept. 13). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/harry-styles-as-it-was-late-night-talking-hot-100-top-10-1235137490/

Hot 100

#1 As It Was (=) [13x #1]

#2 Bad Habit (=)

#3 Late Night Talking (+9)

#4 Sunroof (+1)

#5 About Damn Time (-2)

#6 I Like You (A Happier Song) [+2]

#7 Super Freaky Girl (=)

#8 I Ain't Worried (+6)

#9 Running Up That Hill (+5)

#10 You Proof (+3)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Green

• fridayteenage

• pride4jc1222

Thank god Morgan Wallen won’t be the artist with this achievement this decade anymore. Thank you Bad Bunny :clap3: 

King ****. This album is legendary. :flame:

Need him to snatch another week on top and pass the trash Morgan.  

9 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Thank god Morgan Wallen won’t be the artist with this achievement this decade anymore. Thank you Bad Bunny :clap3: 

Taylor stans really get pressed over Morgan's dominance over an accolade that only certain stans care about.

But wow we are getting down to double digit #1s again:psyduck:

16 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Taylor stans really get pressed over Morgan's dominance over an accolade that only certain stans care about.

What? It has nothing to do with me being a fan of Taylor and everything with me being a black man who thinks white men in country music should not be using racial slurs. ***** tf.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Benito is about to surpass the racists #1 streak :clap3:

You love to see it....

I have yet to hear Morgan’s album :biblio:

Un Verano Sin Ti and Dangerous, two of the most successful eras this decade, legendary albums at this point. Wow at Morgan at #2, he's a monster :omg: 

TWICE still Top 10 :eek: 

Youtube us for the week:

1 Titi Me Pregunto 6.1 mil

2 Me Porto Bonito 5.8 mil

3 Super Freaky Girl 4.7 mil (with music video premiere)

bad bunny so strong

50 minutes ago, Armani? said:

HDD were far off for Megadeth in projected #s:skull:

Yeah dont think they always have all the pure sales numbers

Beyonces doing well

Bad Bunny being the first artist to ever spend first 18 weeks in the top 2 surprises me for some reason. He and Morgan are likely gonna go diamond with their albums 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, slw84 said:

not everything is about stan wars :rip: he literally used a racial slur and was seemingly rewarded for it by his audience 

Top 10 is boring but I’m glad bad bunny is still at the top. It seems harry is coming for the crown. I wonder if they have another single queued up.

Morgan is the definitive country star of this decade easily. The fact he's still top 2 on the BB200 right now...not even Taylor can keep up.

Gross, the albums with most weeks at #1 are from trash men. Tragic days we live in

And before the bunny minions quote me, don’t waste your time…

The racist back in the top 10 :mazen:

Really hoping Steve Lacy hits #1 next week. 

AIW is coming for 15 weeks at least, let's be honest. :rip: 

LNT going Top 3, you know not a fan of the song, but congrats he surely knows how to play the charts, because it surely doesn't feel a Top 3 hit.

Super happy about "Sunroof", song is coming for Top 3 next week, its worldwide success has been amazing!

RUTH freefalling and probably its last week in the Top 10, I'm going to miss you, Mrs Kate Bush.

Huge week for Morgan, YP returning to Top 10 with Country support only. :eek: Its streams are super impressive.

Doja/Posty at #6 :clap3: So happy for both of them.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot about 1R, omg, first Top 10 hit in 8 years! Congrats. Finally some movement this week.

Edited by Ger-55

Why OP never mention Nicki? SFG is doing good and stable! This is a SOLO LEAD RAP SONG 

Estimated points

1. As It Was 230

2. Bad Habit 202

3. Late Night Talking 187

8. I Ain't Worried 165

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.