Social media discourse/tweets/posts that you’re tired of seeing?

BussC,XOXO

On 9/11/2022 at 11:14 PM, JonginBey said:

Every response I see under every PopCrave, chartdata, Nintendo, Sony, Xbox, etc. tweet. The trolling is very annoying. 

oh yeah, those have gotten absolutely horrible and unfunny 

age gap discourse... especially when both parties are above the age of 20

I dated a 29 year old when I was 24 and I found out this girl who was a friend of a friend was gossiping with other people about how that was a problematic age gap and that was when I had had enough of age gap discourse! 24-29 is barely an age gap and honestly even if there was a relationship with a bigger age gap it isn't really anyone else's business.

On 9/15/2022 at 1:21 AM, kandicha said:

age gap discourse... especially when both parties are above the age of 20

I dated a 29 year old when I was 24 and I found out this girl who was a friend of a friend was gossiping with other people about how that was a problematic age gap and that was when I had had enough of age gap discourse! 24-29 is barely an age gap and honestly even if there was a relationship with a bigger age gap it isn't really anyone else's business.

THANK YOU! i’m starting to see this take off more with the Leonardo thing :deadbanana2: literally who gives a **** unless the person isn’t a minor i literally do not care :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.