Chromatica Ball to be recorded tonight

Lady Claire

The concert tonight will be officially recorded. Is Miss Germanotta planning to release a live album to make up for the upcoming music drought? Will she release this as a streaming special? Or a DVD/Blu-Ray release?

cI2YITd.gif

YESSSSSS. This tour is too good not to be captured for a professional release! Omg so happy :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Netflix special please :clownny:

why this date though? Is it the last one?

Nope, there's 2 left: Houston and Miami. I wonder if she'll bring special guests since she's in L.A. :lakitu:

Yes please do a Netflix special since I was not able to attend any of her concerts for this tour. at least I can witness it on my tv. 

:jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Nope, there's 2 left: Houston and Miami. I wonder if she'll bring special guests since she's in L.A. :lakitu:

Bradley :clownny:

:jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

I'm not getting my hopes up since often times these warnings are put up just as a notice, but I hope it means there will be a special.

Out of all dates :skull: but here for it. The world needs to experience this amazing tour 

The Born This Way Ball deserved

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.