Meghan Markle BANNED from Queen's DeathBed

AlanRickman1946

Royal Insider: 

-Prince Charles told Harry that it wasn't right or appropriate for Meghan to be in Balmoral at such a deeply sad time

-It was pointed out to him that Kate was not going and that the numbers really should be limited to the very closest family. 

-Charles made it very, very clear Meghan would not be welcome.

-"It's quite hard to spend too much time with someone you know is about to publish a tell-all book about you"

-"I think the general reaction to Harry and Meghan's behaviour has been one of incredulity to be honest."

Sequence of Events:
-News of Meghan and Harry's plans came via the small group of media the Sussexes deem it appropriate to deal with and tweeted out by journalists at 1.53pm. The statement read: 'From a spokesperson: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be travelling to Scotland.'
-The palace did not know about their plans.
-Half an hour later Meghan and Harry said only the duke was travelling at the moment.

-Some say that Harry and Meghan hadn't considered that William's wife wouldn't be there, with Kate staying in London instead, and when it was pointed out that she wouldn't be, they realised how bad it looked. Others believe Meghan was effectively banned, using the argument that Kate – now the Princess of Wales – was staying at home.

What do you think ATRL? Was Meghan banned or did they think it was inappropriate for Meghan to attend because the other daughter-in-law (Kate) was not there either? Did they want to limit it to a family affair or was Meghan singled out as a persona non grata?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11198885/King-Charles-told-Prince-Harry-not-bring-Meghan-Balmoral-dying-Queen.html

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anklebiterrs

• BOOMBAYAH

• AlanRickman1946

• GraceRandolph

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We don’t give a **** if she was banned or not. We think it’s time to abolish the monarchy and kick these glorified welfare queens to the curb. 

:gaycat:

6 minutes ago, Sesame said:

We don’t give a **** if she was banned or not. We think it’s time to abolish the monarchy and kick these glorified welfare queens to the curb. 

Right? I don't want everyone milking this royal ass drama lmao

28 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

And rightfully so. That leech doesn’t deserve ****. 

Very true the so called queen didnt have an ounce of talent and inherited all of her wealth by doing NOTHING. Why should Meghan have to stoop to her level? :michael:

26 minutes ago, Sesame said:

I mean it is weird that Meghan ends her podcast with Duchess of Sussex. It is like she wants to be treated with the same level of respect as the royal family for the sake of consistency when what she is doing is promoting a NEGATIVE form of consistency. NONE of them should have those titles (regardless of race).

The hatred Meghan attracts when she's easily the least awful person associated with that entire family. :rofl:

Can't imagine Andrew gets banned, even after everything that he's done.

So she got dragged for not being there even though she wasn't allowed to be? Yet people are still in here dragging her. She's literally done nothing wrong in this situation. :rip:

1 hour ago, Mr.Link said:

And rightfully so. That leech doesn’t deserve ****. 

She literally detached herself from the family. “Leech” where? :coffee2:

The Daily Mail being your source and that racist user being the first poster 

did you coordinate this? :dies:

She missed nothing tho. Just an old lady’s (who hates her) last minute before she gone.

Just now, Blue Rose said:

The Daily Mail being your source and that racist user being the first poster 

did you coordinate this? :dies:

TBH I like neither the royal family nor Meghan Markle. Both leeches and parasites. If they want a state supported life style, they need to play the game.

The thought of Prince Andrew being their with William and Harry is interesting, because they either where completely disgusted or are completely fine with it. I guess we’ll never know.

4 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The thought of Prince Andrew being their with William and Harry is interesting, because they either where completely disgusted or are completely fine with it. I guess we’ll never know.

He’s literally her SON, regardless of his personal actions there’s nothing wrong with a son seeing his mother for the last time. 

OT: why does she even want to be there? Didn’t she do tell-all interview after tell-all interview accusing the Queen and her courts of being racist to her?

Just now, anklebiterrs said:

He’s literally her SON, regardless of his personal actions there’s nothing wrong with a son seeing his mother for the last time. 

OT: why does she even want to be there? Didn’t she do tell-all interview after tell-all interview accusing the Queen and her courts of being racist to her?

I mean if my son was a p*dophile linked to the biggest child trafficker, r*pist, and p*dophile in recent history I would probably ban him from…everything. Just me though, I see you’re open to exceptions regarding such disgusting matters.

1 minute ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I mean if my son was a p*dophile linked to the biggest child trafficker, r*pist, and p*dophile in recent history I would probably ban him from…everything. Just me though, I see you’re open to exceptions regarding such disgusting matters.

It's very easy to say these kind of things when you don't have any association to the situation.

33 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

She made it very clear, more than once, that she doesn't wanna part of the royals so why would they want her there :deadbanana: 

Exactly. I'm not mad at her neither i'm mad at the royals but it just makes sense. Nothing to do with racism.

You’ve got it all twisted. Like I said in the other thread:

11 hours ago, Daydream said:

I think that even if this is true, her not being invited is not shady in any way and is probably expected. Meghan removed herself from the Royal Family. And being with the Queen in her death is something that only those in the Royal Family get to do. Harry was still invited because he's actual blood family. But Meghan would have had no reason to be there. Could they have invited her just to be nice? Yes. But they were just being 'proper' about it. I'm sure Meghan and Harry always understood this would be the case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.