Spotify Day 29: Calm Down Remix 1.9m

Thiago

REMA & Selena Gomez's “Calm Down” remix had its BIGGEST streaming day on spotify yesterday with 1.9 million streams. The songs is currently #41 on Global Spotify.

Edited by Thiago

TBH it’s a total bop. I heard it because I’d stream TTH for my girl, and this song was right after it….it will become a smash. 

wow 7m views in 2 days?

I thought it would be a total flop the first time I heard it (when the video came out)

This is becoming another sleeper hit for Selena. Looking forward to seeing how this song does when all is said and done. Hopefully radio picks this up sooner than later though! 

Another day Another hit for Selena 

The song climbed one more spot on Global Spotify and made 1.8 million streams today! It doesn't stop growing every day. 

The song is doing amazing on YouTube and Spotify. 

btw this song is doing better on AM than in Spotify already got 14 #1s that's why it charts so high into the BB global 200

• 2 weeks later...

NEW WEEK = NEW PEAK

With even less investment! Congrats to interscope, it's spending nothing and getting millions of streams. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.