KACEY MUSGRAVES - star-crossed: making the album

L0verb0y

A year after its release, Kacey drops some BTS footage on the making of her the album. While it didn't do numbers on the charts, it's still a gorgeous album that requires more attention!

#JusticeForCameraRoll!!!

Edited by L0verb0y

i love this album so much

very interesting to see a little bit of how it came together

Perfect timing, right as I'm in my Kacey era :jonny5: I'm curious what sound will have her next album, I loved SC and GH was cute moment :celestial4:

This album was paid dust!!! I love it so much and It deserved so much more also the film that came along with it was really good stream it on paramount+ ladies :gaycat2:

Amazing album. People talk **** about it because they didn't get the message or vibe.

6 unreleased song titles found in the video: Loser/Laser (can't tell if it's an "o" or "a"), Perfect Storm, Chill Pill, Sad Summer, Game Over, Walk in Peace

Wonder if we'll ever hear any of them one day

I’ve recently revisited this album quite a bit and have to say I’ve found even more appreciation for it.

1 hour ago, shinri said:

Perfect timing, right as I'm in my Kacey era :jonny5: I'm curious what sound will have her next album, I loved SC and GH was cute moment :celestial4:

Yass, live it up! I feel like she'll either go back to more country-ish based off the backlash she got for this, or she'll lean and make it a poppier album (like the easy remix)

55 minutes ago, justin464 said:

6 unreleased song titles found in the video: Loser/Laser (can't tell if it's an "o" or "a"), Perfect Storm, Chill Pill, Sad Summer, Game Over, Walk in Peace

I saw!!!! I wish there could be a chapter 2 of sorts, but I don't think Kacey is a Deluxe bonus tracks album kind of girl

33 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

I’ve recently revisited this album quite a bit and have to say I’ve found even more appreciation for it.

Yeah! - I feel like after the expectation to top Golden Hour went away I was able to really hear the music and find all the pretty things in it! 

1 hour ago, L0verb0y said:

Yass, live it up! I feel like she'll either go back to more country-ish based off the backlash she got for this, or she'll lean and make it a poppier album (like the easy remix)

I pray for the 2nd option to happen. I don't mind her 1st 2 albums, they each had some cute tracks like Miserable, Biscuits or I Miss You, but if she'll release more country-ish album (with pop flavor to it), I hope it'll be a mash of Good Wife, Justified and KLU (if we consider them to be on a country-ish side with pop flavor). Imagine her going synth-pop though???? Easy proved me she's capable of doing that :WAP: #KaceyX2023

2021 AOTY for me personally

2 hours ago, justin464 said:

Oh wow interesting, I think she previously teased lyrics to Game Over and Walk in Peace before star-crossed was announced - weird that they weren’t eventually released

https://www.instagram.com/p/COUhb4XHkXO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0u1gdHNQN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Today, I was just thinking about how disappointed I was by this album. I haven’t listened to it since it’s release week and that was after stanning Hard from Pageant Material in 2015 to 2018 with Golden Hour. I hope she fully delivers again with her next album in 4 years :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.