Better?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Better?

• Animal
    • Femme Fatale
  2. 2. Bigger?

• Animal
    • Femme Fatale

Two trashy electro pop albums that spawned top 10 singles WW, sold well and defined the early 2010's pop sound. Also both albums have an obscure meaning behind the scenes that came to the light of the day years after and has been gaining traction for having viral hits on TikTok in the past years.

Curiosity: both albums covers had a similar close up to the artists face and facial expression.

so what’s the best? The bigger?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Femme Fatale! That album is pop perfection... although Kesha's Animal era/album/singles was definitely bigger. Tik Tok alone was MASSIVE and I think Animal produced more top 10s.

Animal. Feces Fatale is lowkey garbage sorry x

The results :rip: calling Femme Fatale pop perfection... be serious. Just Stephen alone is better than the entirety of FF. 

Animal for both! that's 4 inescapable singles

Femme Fatale had 3, which is also super impressive

but Animal is just an exquisite pop album in general imo, Femme Fatale only has a few tracks i return to

I might be biased because I legitimately think Kesha has two good albums: Rainbow and High Road. However, I never cared for a Britney album, despite liking the big pop hits she's known for. 

That being said, I prefer Animal to FF. The singles are way more fun, Animal is distinctly Kesha (probably because she wrote the whole album; that's not to say lyrics can't still be profound if the artist who's singing them didn't write them), whereas Femme Fatale feels like too manufactured and impersonal. 

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

Animal. Feces Fatale is lowkey garbage sorry x

:skull:

OT: Animal has much more pop perfection material although femme fatale is still a fun pop album 

Animal was one of the best albums of the 2010s and Tik Tok alone is bigger than FF. FF was okay but not even one of Britney’s best albums (#5 at the most).

Animal was my ANTHEM in junior high. So many hits. TiK ToK, Blah, Blah, Blah, Your Love Is My Drug, Kiss N Tell, Backstabber, Boots & Boys :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.