Megan Thee Stallion f/ Lil' Kim - "Plan B (Remix)"

Jimmy.

Its funny how some of you cant keep your narratives straight. Now its just a rap beef, but before Nicki is bullying Megan. Which is it? Also why would Nicki be offended with Kim releasing music. She has released music with the city girls in the past before and no one cared. If Kim is being used by Megan to get back at Nicki, then thats just pathetic on both sides. Anyway, I will probably listen, and it'll be nice for Kim to finally get a song on bb100. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Materialboy215

• mellenthin

• Click Clack

• e_yal

Tbh this is not a good move…them dropping this and Nicki dropping the Queen mix of SFG and potentially going back to #1 on the Hot 100 the next tracking week by herself :ahh:…will do the opposite of what they’re tying to achieve and make Nicki look stronger 

Edited by Black Jesus

Just now, Otter said:

She's responding to Nicki's Pettiness, why are you acting simple? 

I expect you said the same thing when Nicki turned on Cardi after CARDI threw a shoe at Nicki?

Ya'll love to blame Nicki for everything, when in fact Megan is the one who backstabbed Nicki.

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Tbh this is not a good move…them dropping this and Nicki dropping the Queen mix of SFG and potentially going back to #1 on the Hot 100 the next tracking week by herself :ahh:

Rap beef has nothing to do with charts and positions. Only stans and Barbz know or care about that. Megan and Kim will win if their bars destroy Nicki.

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Rap beef has nothing to do with charts and positions. Only stans and Barbz know or care about that. Megan and Kim will win if their bars destroy Nicki.

lets be real they would not even dare to diss the Queen Of Rap... Nicki will EAT dem up 

4 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

LMAO SEETHE!!!!!

I mean hey, maybe this will be the track that finally takes down Nicki :michael: We know old girl has been trying for 15 years :ahh:

2 minutes ago, richa70 said:

lets be real they would not even dare to diss the Queen Of Rap... Nicki will EAT dem up 

Nicki is talented as hell, nobody can deny that, but Remy ate her ass the hell up and Nicki didn't return the same energy, the bars and song were wack...

Edited by Stepfon

8 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

Its funny how some of you cant keep your narratives straight. Now its just a rap beef, but before Nicki is bullying Megan. Which is it? Also why would Nicki be offended with Kim releasing music. She has released music with the city girls in the past before and no one cared. If Kim is being used by Megan to get back at Nicki, then thats just pathetic on both sides. Anyway, I will probably listen, and it'll be nice for Kim to finally get a song on bb100. 

It was also “only business” when she worked with Cardi but now it’s “this is how you beef” :rip:

9 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Hope it's an old school Plan B level of serve :WAP:

this is exactly what I need from them :WAP:

Lmaoooo

the side eyeeeee

But yea, hopefully Meg snatches the autotune machine from Kim

we want a clearer rap Kimmy

Just now, Stepfon said:

Nicki is talented as hell, nobody can deny that, but Remy ate her ass the *** up and Nicki didn't return the same energy, the bars and song were wack...

Remy did but with lies tbh lol ...so its like meh.. but now Nicki can drag though... honestly that tweet about big foot is enough fff

14 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Nicki is talented as hell, nobody can deny that, but Remy ate her ass the *** up and Nicki didn't return the same energy, the bars and song were wack...

Remy brought bars and killed Nicki on that front, agreed, but a lot in that Shether verse wasn't even true :deadbanana4: At least everything Nicki rapped was true, while Remy had to resort to lies to create her bars

Although, Shether really was a MOMENT, ngl

Edited by mellenthin

21 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Nicki is talented as hell, nobody can deny that, but Remy ate her ass the hell up and Nicki didn't return the same energy, the bars and song were wack...

i guess people tend to forget how Remy schooled Nicki, and she came back with multiple guests and basic bars

OT

Look at Meg doin a collab with da actual Queen of Rap Lil Kim

nicki this, nicki that :lmao: 

hope this is a huge hit for them!

Me and Nicki laughed at that!!!

Beef aside, I like Meg and I hope the song is at least cute but I have no hope for Kim lol

Edited by TheShowoff

44 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

But everything remy said was all lies. How can you drag someone with no facts? And Nicki said she wanted the “diss” to be mainstream so that it can be played everywhere she does, thus “No frauds”

56 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

:bibliahh: remind me what year we’re in again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.