• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Materialboy215

• mellenthin

• Click Clack

• e_yal

Gagging. Okay I'm curious to see how it turns out. Maybe it'll be a win, ironic that Nicki is releasing the Queen mix of SFG...

Kim better not come with that auto tune mess she’s been doing for years :deadbanana:

Excited for this :WAP:

I'm a barb but this is a whole serve and what we needed. I love how Megan and Kim light a fire under her ass, you know shes gonna be tuned in and thinking about it all week at least. She wont even to be able to come online without being upset, we know because Nicki been shading megan all week so she cant even act unbothered. I hope nicki comes harder tho after this

the amount of shots they’re going to throw at nicki… shether 2.0 

ATRL says everything Nicki does is a jab at Megan and that Nicki's pathetic for it.

Curious to see how they're going to ignore pointing out how obvious it is that this is her way of getting back at Nicki, just like Remy did. :rip: 

Edited by mellenthin

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

NOT she said THE BLOODY LIMPING BIG MANLY FOOT omggg shes hateful for this

Even Nicki caught onto it immediately :rip: 

1 minute ago, mellenthin said:

ATRL says everything Nicki does is a jab at Megan and that Nicki's pathetic for it.

Curious to see how they're going to ignore pointing out how obvious it is that this is her way of getting back at Nicki.

i think everyone knows this is to get back at nicki girl...we have eyes

47 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i think everyone knows this is to get back at nicki girl...we have eyes

What I mean is that ya'll call Nicki desperate for attention for everything she does, but won't admit how desperate Megan is to bring out Kim (just like Remy, just like Cardi) when they're out of moves :rip: 

Everything Nicki does it petty/insecure/desperate while anything Cardi/Megan does is a kiii and gets no backlash from ya'll. It's beyond embarrassing and transparent. 

Edited by mellenthin

Megan said u wanna real rap beef okay here’s rap beef

hope she just understands she Nicki will seethe at her until she gives out from her c*ke addition

5 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Well none of you have brains, so work on that.

Ya'll call Nicki desperate for attention for everything she does, but won't admit how desperate Megan is to bring out Kim (just like Remy, just like Cardi) when they're out of moves :rip: 

sweetie a rap beef is a rap beef. ALL of it is for attention.

keep up.

Just now, qurl said:

Megan said u wanna real rap beef okay here’s rap beef

period! i love to see it :lmao:

14 minutes ago, cyclone said:

HERE WE GO :skull:

Omg I’m so here for this mess ??

17 minutes ago, cyclone said:

GAGGING LMFAOOO

11 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Well none of you have brains, so work on that.

Ya'll call Nicki desperate for attention for everything she does, but won't admit how desperate Megan is to bring out Kim (just like Remy, just like Cardi) when they're out of moves :rip: 

Everything Nicki does it petty/insecure/desperate while anything Cardi/Megan does is a kiii and gets no backlash from ya'll. It's beyond embarrassing and transparent. 

She's responding to Nicki's Pettiness, why are you acting simple? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.