“Die Young“ hits 500 million streams on Spotify

TomTom

:jonnycat:
It deserved 1B but ok.
A SMASH:clap3:

I was so happy when it ended up smashing despite being blacklisted later, such an amazing bop.

This was pulled off radio with the whole sandyhook shooting which never made much sense to me. Its just a  party song, its not that deep. This completely killed the era. 

6 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

This was pulled off radio with the whole sandyhook shooting which never made much sense to me. Its just a  party song, its not that deep. This completely killed the era. 

It was that deep. Sandy Hook is an elementary school and 20 children died. Just terrible timing all around

The terrible timing killed this song (and the era). But this is still a really fun bop so I'm glad it had longevity! :party:

Your Love is My Drug and We R Who We R hopefully gets viral soon.

Cannibal and Take It off getting viral helped with their streams so much.

1 hour ago, Аshanti said:

It was that deep. Sandy Hook is an elementary school and 20 children died. Just terrible timing all around

Then why didnt they pull all movies and all shows with guns too?

On 9/9/2022 at 4:31 AM, Distantconstellation said:

Then why didnt they pull all movies and all shows with guns too?

Radio is public, free, easier to access, it has a bigger reach for those reasons.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:45 AM, Distantconstellation said:

yeah, the way supernatural would slay the charts :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.