Kylie's New Album Similar To Tove Lo's

Elvenpath

Kylie Minogue makes secret trip to London to play label bosses her new album

MOVING back to Australia hasn’t slowed down Kylie Minogue’s momentum for making music.

I can reveal she has all but completed her 16th studio album and secretly jetted into London last week to play the record for her label.

She met with bosses at BMG so they could listen to her new songs and discuss the collection’s release – which isn’t too far away.

A source told me: “Everything is being treated as top secret. Most people at the label didn’t even know she was coming.

“She quietly flew into London to visit bosses at BMG.

“They were really impressed and talks moved on to how they will roll it out.

“Details are being ironed out but the album is scheduled to drop in the first half of 2023.”

It will be her first album since Disco, which was the fastest-selling record from a solo artist in 2020.

Earlier this summer I told how Kylie had hit the studio with songwriter Kamille, who helped write some of Little Mix’s most-loved hits plus songs with Jax Jones and Mabel.

As well as producing a monster back catalogue, Kylie has always been one of the nicest people in the industry so I can’t wait to hear what she’s come up with.

Source: X

Update taken from Sayhey

Those who are loving the new Tove Lo album right now are in for a treat, similar electronic sound to lot of the tracks with that indelible DNA that Kylie brings to a record.

Eeeek “it won’t be long now” …. Save those pennies boys and girls, you’re gonna need them!

This guy is 100% reliable.

She's coming :duca:

Edited by Elvenpath

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elvenpath

• ithinkheknowsoutsold

• Virgos Groove

• Frozen99

I love how she's always working hard on her eras and constantly dropping new material :clap3: her fans must be very happy

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I love how she's always working hard on her eras and constantly dropping new material :clap3: her fans must be very happy

I agree. The only thing she needs to improve on is her music videos. She should ditch Sophie Muller and get someone who is more creative than her.

1 minute ago, Elvenpath said:

I agree. The only thing she needs to improve on is her music videos. She should ditch Sophie Muller and get someone who is more creative than her.

Bring back William Baker :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bring back William Baker :clap3:

Yes, we need sexy Kylie back :clap3:

22 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

First half of 2023 = July :gaycat6:

She's always been pretty good at not taking too long to release an album after we learned it was finished.

Oooh what genre will it be inspired by?

1 minute ago, DuffStan said:

Oooh what genre will it be inspired by?

Streets are saying electro (a la Slow) :gayliecat1:

I hope it’s better than Disco

I’ve recently got into her 90s albums, and I would love to see her going more House. 94 is such a sophisticated, sexy album

Jax Jones, Mabel and a LM producer? The UK is gonna EAT THIS UP

I cannot believe it's been almost two years since Disco dropped. I can't wait! I'm not sure how I feel about her working with Kamille though. Songs she has written are little hit or miss imo

Kylie just keeps on giving, we are not worthy. Her last two albums in particular have been such classics and we love to see it. 

I keep forgetting that DISCO was released in 2020. It doesn't even feel like it's time for a new era because the DISCO era to me was timeless. I can't wait for this new album though and I hope she goes on tour!

Oh wow I think this time we need to get her on Grammys performing for the very first time. :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.