Do you wear makeup?

Queen.

Do you wear makeup?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear makeup?

• Yes
    • No

no…but when i **** a guy that wants me to cross dress for him, yes. that’s the only time the sissy jumps out 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

no…but when i **** a guy that wants me to cross dress for him, yes. that’s the only time the sissy jumps out 

spacer.png

Chile TMI

ririfan212.gif

Yea when I'm seeing my urologist because even tho he's checking my kidneys, he makes my ovaries boil.

It's a must.

Arry ? (Close for comms) on Twitter: "Part 1 of my Posh Fan art Memes #meme  #digitalart https://t.co/8RycoA6ut3" / Twitter

Day to day, no. If I’m going out to an event or maybe a date I sometimes wear a little concealer on my pimples and eye bags, and sometimes some very light contouring (especially if it’s something where I’m gonna want pictures to post and want to look snatched). 

So yeah, sometimes I wear a little natural look, but I don’t wear creative makeup like eyeshadow and stuff. I have tried it a couple times and it just didn’t really feel like my thing. 

Are yall into it on guys? I’m really attracted to somewhat feminine guys, not capital F “Femme” per say, but guys who flout manly-man masculinity can get it. :WAP: So yeah, I’m definitely into it when guys wear a little makeup 

No. I don't feel like I need to

No hate on anyone who does tho. Do you

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, WildOne said:

Day to day, no. If I’m going out to an event or maybe a date I sometimes wear a little concealer on my pimples and eye bags, and sometimes some very light contouring (especially if it’s something where I’m gonna want pictures to post and want to look snatched). 

So yeah, sometimes I wear a little natural look, but I don’t wear creative makeup like eyeshadow and stuff. I have tried it a couple times and it just didn’t really feel like my thing. 

Are yall into it on guys? I’m really attracted to somewhat feminine guys, not capital F “Femme” per say, but guys who flout manly-man masculinity can get it. :WAP: So yeah, I’m definitely into it when guys wear a little makeup 

u do realize there are girls on this forum too right? lol

44 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

spacer.png

not the first comment I- :skull:

Yes, almost everyday. Most of the time I wear natural makeup, like a tinted moisturiser, concealer, a bit of bronzer and eyebrow gel. 

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

u do realize there are girls on this forum too right? lol

Yes lol, if it wasn’t clear, that question was mostly at queer guys on here 

Just now, WildOne said:

Yes lol, if it wasn’t clear, that question was mostly at queer guys on here 

ah k, sorry bb :hug:

I love wearing makeup! I typically wear foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrow color and mascara. On some occasions I like to wear nude eyeshadow and barely-there liner.

1 minute ago, Grumpy Cat said:

ah k, sorry bb :hug:

But also… I’m bi as hell, if the gorls on here can get into a guy who wears a lil makeup now and then and isn’t super masc, sliiiide into them DMs ?

1 minute ago, WildOne said:

But also… I’m bi as hell, if the gorls on here can get into a guy who wears a lil makeup now and then and isn’t super masc, sliiiide into them DMs ?

my urologist wears a bit of powder cuz he gets sunburned easily. but even without it, he can get it anytime :gaycat2:

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

my urologist wears a bit of powder cuz he gets sunburned easily. but even without it, he can get it anytime :gaycat2:

Soooo, are you hitting on me or are you trying to set me up with your urologist? ?

i haven’t been because i’ve been working from home and not going out much since the start of the pandemic, but i want to get better at doing makeup and wearing it more regularly once life gets back to normal

1 minute ago, WildOne said:

Soooo, are you hitting on me or are you trying to set me up with your urologist? ?

1 no

2 stay away from him. his D is becoming mine and mine only the soon as i recover

not usually, but if someone’s offering to do my eyeliner then i’m super down :gaycat1: my ex girlfriend was SUPER into me wearing makeup lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.