Canada Mass Stabbing: 28 People Wounded; 10 Dead; Manhunt Underway

Horizon Flame

I will be moving to Saskatchewan next summer I- :skull:

56 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Ban all knives? Knife control?

Imagine making jokes about this. Karma is gonna hit you HARD if it already hasnt. :skull: 

RIP to the victims. :dancehall:

Mass stabbing ?

I thought that was something MTG made up  :deadbanana2:

58 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

Imagine making jokes about this. Karma is gonna hit you HARD if it already hasnt. :skull: 

RIP to the victims. :dancehall:

Knives are banned in the UK. 

5 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Knives are banned in the UK. 

okay? 

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

You really thought you made a point based on this isolated incident? When guns are more than 10x more likely than knives to be used in a mass casualty event?

You can't possibly be that stupid?

1 hour ago, kandicha said:

how did they manage to stab so many people? 

From what I've read, it was a largely remote and rural area on a first nations reservation. 

The killers committed 25 stabbings across 13 locations throughout multiple hours.

No one knew anything was wrong until the first body was discovered in their home.

For anyone being a gross troll, please let's examine how many people you think would be easily killed in comparison with a semi-automatic weapon being used in a murder spree across a whole town for multiple hours. :biblio:

36 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

You really thought you made a point based on this isolated incident? When guns are more than 10x more likely than knives to be used in a mass casualty event?

You can't possibly be that stupid?

28 people are wounded and 10 people dead, you loser! All lives matter, not just the lives that suit a narrative 

7 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

28 people are wounded and 10 people dead, you loser! All lives matter, not just the lives that suit a narrative 

Your father still doesn’t approve of you no matter how hard you cope by being a contrarian :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.