Why super freaky girl has low views on YT?

Gagaqueen

I would like to know it too. Is it restricted or something like that?

MV didn't drop with the song, many moved on before the MV even dropped

The MV cuts around too quickly, makes it messy even if it was cute

I'm only streaming on apple music, one stream on the mv was enough for me and i'm sure i'm not alone :redface:

Well obviously. Who is checking for Nicky Minhaj in 2022.

4oJ4.gif

It’s onika. She’s not exactly known for having an artistic vision. A PitBull & Flo Rida tea

14 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

idk the video is cute tho :clap3:

It's cheap :rip: The burning house scene :rip: 

The video sucks, nothing more. Also that VHS effect is annoying and makes your eyes hurt

12 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

The MV is really bad

did u expect Ava Max to do more than Nicki?

Nicki debuted high on spotify 

Well when the barbz were saying it went #1 without a MV we were repeatedly reminded that it wasn’t important as nobody watched MVs anymore, so this must be why. 

The video didn’t drop with the song. She barely promoted the video. The video doesn’t have any big moments. It’s a cute lil video and that’s it.

Well when the barbz were saying it went #1 without a MV we were repeatedly reminded that it wasn’t important as nobody watched MVs anymore, so this must be why. 

The music video is giving me Olivia's ''Brutal'' video game aesthetic 

i honestly think people are over videos regardless who its from

People think it's the stupid love video because of the screen cap and they blocked it. I think 

Yeah thats low but Youtube has been dead for music for a few years now

First time listening to the track and wow I like it! Nice video too :clap3:

To answer your question, maybe it is age restricted? Hot video tho :clap3:

It didn't drop with the song and the video announcement + vid itself were both non-events. 

Credit to the Barbz for getting the song to #1, but they have a bit of a reputation of rallying together for that first week of her releases, doing all the tricks, and then dipping in a way that has her ish freefall immediately after. 

Now there's the bragging rights of the #1, there appears to be no real incentive for them to push the video. 

Make no mistake, though. It's not the Barbz fault. Stans make up a small part of any artists success story. Being a GP magnet is important, being liked is important, and creating authentic momentum (beyond just the stans) is important and are all things Nicki doesn't really have. 

I think the Barbz will be in for rude awakening her new album first week and definitely with its overall performance. 

She's having a pretty normal non-legend-but-popular artist trajectory. Meaning she will not be re-peaking and her goal moving forward will be working her tail off to sustain where she is now. Failing that, she'll have to lean into legacy ish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.