Britney responds to Jayden; calls Kevin 'jobless stoner'

EnterTheAttic

i wish my mom was as resiliant to manipulation after she left my "father". she fell victim to it and now, no matter what we say to her, she just doesn't believe she is worthy and she keeps taking **** from everyone around her. all of this is a bit too relatable for me

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Miichael

• RihannaLoverrr

• WalkAway

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

We all know Kevin is scum, but the fact that the boys feel more comfortable around him than Britney says A LOT that so many of you are refusing to understand.

They feel more comfortable around the Dad who doesn't work for a living and uses her money to give them whatever they need while being the cool Dad and she's the unstable mother who tries to parent them.. of course they feel more comfortable around him. They've been manipulated by EVERYONE in the family to feel like Britney is not only an unfit mother but an unfit human being who can't even make basic decisions for herself. Now she has to wake up and see her sons partaking in the media circus that made her life a living hell and once again she has to be quiet to appease people like you :rip:. No sorry she spent years keeping quiet just to be able to visit her kids as they were used as pawns to get her to play along now she's going to speak her mind after over a decade of silence.

We understand I'm afraid you don't.

7 minutes ago, Angels said:

This video... :katie:

He's a robot :dancehall: it's really sad to watch I feel terrible for both Britney and her kids 

Queen ATE them up, spoken like a real mother with love for her children :heart:

K-Fed’s jobless ass will have to sit at home and hope the weed can help him cope with his failure as a father, his career failures, and failure to be a functioning, contributing member of society. The way he’s still trying to play this game even though he LOST is sad. Like a roach trying to escape a glue trap, just bury your face in it and give UP already.

8 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

I disagree, if her son can speak about her on a public platform and refuse to see her and speak to her in private what is she supposed to do? Just not address it and let the media run with whatever story her son gives, painting her abusers in a positive light? 

The only part I agree with is she shouldn’t have compared the kids but other than that I think she’s very much in the right. Just because he’s a child doesn’t mean his actions shouldn’t have consequences. It never took much for the media to paint Britney in a bad light so if her own son tries to do it publicly, she has every right to defend herself publicly. 

Yes, speak it :clap3:

:clap3:

Damn, Britney really is in charge of the gworls. She read her entire family. I loved reading this!

Ok, but do her sons really think that a father with no job since 2006  is normal? :rip:  When Brit will have a new child/children with Sam  I hope she will forget about those ungrateful brats. 

I do hope her and her kids get a happy reunion :heart:

Be careful who you decide to have kids with….Britney everyone knew KFed was a horrible decision. :toofunny2: Now look at those whole mess.

Her career took a huge pause in 2004 and she played it safe for 15+ years only for these kids to ungrateful AF.  A mess!

9 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Be careful who you decide to have kids with….Britney everyone knew KFed was a horrible decision. :toofunny2: Now look at those whole mess.

Her career took a huge pause in 2004 and she played it safe for 15+ years only for these kids to ungrateful AF.  A mess!

Truly... just imagine the different path her life could have taken if she had never gotten pregnant with KFed...

On 9/1/2022 at 8:54 PM, besaid said:

I'm sorry but everyday this seems more and more like a well-timed publicity stunt. 

Hopefully because she doesn’t deserve this treatment she’s getting from her own kids. I can’t imagine having literally no one in the family be on your side. I would go insane 

I feel like her kids are becoming Little Federlines. He's a terrible influence for them :doc:

I'm sorry for Britney

26 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

15 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Truly... just imagine the different path her life could have taken if she had never gotten pregnant with KFed...

remember when we thought at 16 the kids would be becoming huge super stars like their mom?

instead they’re mad Britney is (rightfully) refusing to work and loosing it because once they turn 18 she no longer has to give them child support :deadbanana:

Edited by dirrtydiana

On 9/2/2022 at 11:26 PM, James_Dean said:

She was working for too long... like boy, if you don't stfu...  

ZFXMAXe.jpg

I wonder if that little brat knows where the money came from to pay the bills of his jobless father and the whole Spears family? :skull:

On 9/2/2022 at 1:09 AM, WalkAway said:

I said that she talks about her parents online and they have decency not to respond to her publicly. Which is what Britney should do. 

My sweet child… the scream I let out :rip: some people shouldn’t have access to the internet.

spacer.png

Edited by Richie.Valdez

On 9/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, Bang Up said:

We all know Kevin is scum, but the fact that the boys feel more comfortable around him than Britney says A LOT that so many of you are refusing to understand. 

My dear child, you're an idiot. Don't take it personal, but you are

psssss you are projecting, bye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.