Britney responds to Jayden; calls Kevin 'jobless stoner'

EnterTheAttic

4 hours ago, WalkAway said:

How about you hop off the internet and read a book or two, learn how to read and comprehend. Nowhere in my post did i say that she can't criticize her abusers. I said that she talks about her parents online and they have decency not to respond to her publicly. Which is what Britney should do. 

Shut the **** up. You're so despicable. Go touch the grass outside. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Miichael

• James_Dean

• WalkAway

dsjkhfgedsjhgtfh

SHE SAID MAYBE PICK UP A BOOK AND READ IT, AND MAYBE GET YOUR STONER, UNEMPLOYED DAD TO MOW THE LAWN ONCE BEFORE COMING FOR ME

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

She shouldn't have replied online but things are already so out in the open that it doesn't make much difference, I also haven't seen her son's interview but man man did she CLEAR. 

That was the classiest shade I've read in a line. South women do it better, they have class to it. 

I was actually expecting a "God bless you" at the end there like Bey would do. 

Good for her. :clap3:

Sam responds to her post :bibliahh:

Screenshot-20220902-131706-Instagram.jpg

RockStarShit101
7 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Shut the **** up. You're so despicable. Go touch the grass outside. 

did that user just say her parents have decency? :deadbanana4:

Also I cannot understate how important the way in which dragged them - with love, and yet with immense power - is. She KNOWS any out of line "emotional" (although, it speaks to the depravity of that monster to use children to attack her so even if she was angry, hurt and bitter in this drag, it is more than understandable) tone would be playing into that media ***** RAT's hands. He would go "SEE??? IF she can say this about her kids in public, on social media, what else can she say in private? HMMM?" and the (unfortunately) insulated circle of her (misguided) kids and father would only get tighter.

But she knew better. This is the perfect way to present her point across, and simultaneously an appeal to her children that I am really hoping will get them wondering at least if what that stoned weasel of a father has been mumbling in their ears about their mother is entirely true.

Now the army needs to lay off the children i.e at least don't attack them and give KFed the ammo he wants. He can't use this response against her, it makes him look dumb(er  than he already objectively is). He can use "evidence" of thousands of Britney fans attacking the kids on their media, though...

RockStarShit101
51 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I'm sorry but this back and forth needs to be handled behind the scenes... especially with her child.

I love Britney and she's obviously been through HELL... but I do think this business with her son feels like a step too far, he's 15... he's going to say dumb things he doesn't mean/doesn't understand... 

Britney - call out your abusers, call out the people in life who hurt you... but leave your 15 year old son out of it - even if he says something in the press.

Nope! 

That Kid is brainwashed by her family,

and being public about it is actually good so he can see the massive negative reaction her family/abusers are getting! 

EXPOSE THEM, Britney!

i really wish her fans would stop encouraging her when she doesn’t seem well or happy and i think she needs more real support at home

This makes me sad. It’s not my life but I really feel sad to witness this. Britney deserves much better. She accepted 14 years of Cship to keep her two boys and they ended up getting brainwashed.

Still, I hope they realize how manipulated they are one day and come back to their mom. 

3 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

i really wish her fans would stop encouraging her when she doesn’t seem well or happy and i think she needs more real support at home

Shut the **** up :rip: 

You just know she’s going to leave all her money to her dogs in her will

Beautifully written drag that made me feel such a mixture of emotions. I just wish peace for her.

You just know this has got Kevin all riled up :rip: 

She said what needed to be said, I hope she can mend the relationship with her sons

5 hours ago, Kakihara said:

She endured 15 years of torture, being demoralized, belittled, treated like a puppet, denied basic rights, deprived of motherhood, being controlled, silenced, subjected to that all for her kids. They painted her as crazy since 2007, ran with that to this day, everyone is allowed to speak out but her, do interviews, podcasts, documentaries, social media posts, release "disturbing videos" of her trying to discipline her kids, she was never allowed to defend herself, never had a voice, all this for 15 years and yet some people try come here all mighty "she should keep quiet" "why speak her mind?" "just keep it private".

I am so sick of how the bar is so different for Britney, and as the victim be told by internet users how to cope, express and defend herself and keep her mouth shut and allow her family to keep controlling the narrative after all she's been through. It's really sickening. 

TELL THEM. 

I love the way she dragged with clarity and eloquence. Go off queen. :jonny:

And I hope her sons will come to their senses as well. Such a sad situation.

Nobody is rejoicing that Britney’s dragging her kids on social media. We all wanted her to have her happy ending with the kids, but y’all, especially the ones that were born post-2000, need to know that Britney’s dirty laundry HAS BEEN washed in public since she was 17. And this is the first time in her life she has a channel to set her record straight on her own terms and words. Believe me: if she were to stay quiet about these things all of these “sources close to the singer”, “family members” bs that TMZ and printed magazines used to pull on her to justify all the evil done to her would all pop back. She’s letting y’all know straight from the best source, herself, as to avoid alternative narratives about her life again. She’s reclaiming that from tabloids that have exploited her for more than 20 years. None of us has NO IDEA what that feels like

edit to add that this whole situation we are discussing was created by tabloids courting and giving platform to her kids/family to speak about her. Nothing has changed in how they move. No matter how many me culpas these tabloids made in the wake of free britney. The only thing that has changed is Britney having her own platform

Edited by liquiddiamonds

She ENDED THEM. Long Live Ms.Britney Spears

6 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

Ok this is triggering something in me from my parents divorce...never did I think Britney Spears would become my mother :rip:

Britney is around the same age as my mom, and I'm around the same age as her sons, so this sounds very similar to something my mom would say.

53 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Nope! 

That Kid is brainwashed by her family,

and being public about it is actually good so he can see the massive negative reaction her family/abusers are getting! 

EXPOSE THEM, Britney!

I'm sorry, SHE is the parent here. HE is a 15 year old kid.

I am enormously sympathetic to Britney, but putting your 15 year old child on blast in front of the world (regardless of what they say about you to some irrelevant tabloid) is just going to cause more hurt for everyone involved, especially Britney who might very well have played right into Kevin's hand by having an outburst like this.

OF COURSE, her kid is brainwashed - OF COURSE KFed is trying to weaponize her children against her... but it's HIS fault. Not the kids. He's the one that should be held accountable here. Take it from someone who comes from a family where both parents tried to play mind games with their child - getting loud about and taking it out on the child, does little good. Jayden is a victim here.

We should be able to acknowledge Britney has been through unimaginable pain and suffering whilst still holding poor behaviour accountable. This was NOT it Brit.

3 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I'm sorry, SHE is the parent here. HE is a 15 year old kid.

I am enormously sympathetic to Britney, but putting your 15 year old child on blast in front of the world (regardless of what they say about you to some irrelevant tabloid) is just going to cause more hurt for everyone involved, especially Britney who might very well have played right into Kevin's hand by having an outburst like this.

OF COURSE, her kid is brainwashed - OF COURSE KFed is trying to weaponize her children against her... but it's HIS fault. Not the kids. He's the one that should be held accountable here. Take it from someone who comes from a family where both parents tried to play mind games with their child - getting loud about and taking it out on the child, does little good. Jayden is a victim here.

We should be able to acknowledge Britney has been through unimaginable pain and suffering whilst still holding poor behaviour accountable. This was NOT it Brit.

I’m curious as to what she’s at fault with here? She only really dragged Kevin, all her message was to her son was basically she loves him, everything she did was for her sons, is proud of them, praising their talents and she even says she would love nothing more than to address this privately face to face. But what is she supposed to do when they refuse to see and speak to her but will happily air their business to the media? 

10 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

I’m curious as to what she’s at fault with here? She only really dragged Kevin, all her message was to her son was basically she loves him, everything she did was for her sons, is proud of them, praising their talents and she even says she would love nothing more than to address this privately face to face. But what is she supposed to do when they refuse to see and speak to her but will happily air their business to the media? 

Her tone of voice is incredibly passive aggressive and directly comparing Jayden and Preston (one talking to the press, one staying silent) is such a horrible thing to do... it's unfair on both kids.

Yes, she mentions she loves them/would do anything for them etc, I know that's there... but reading between the lines, and looking at the subtext it just reads as really inappropriate.

If she went and sent out some kind of post that targeted KFed then I'd be a lot more sympathetic but as this also directly involves Jayden then I just think it's in poor taste.

Again, she's the parent, he's still legally a child.

Edited by Peroxide

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.