Argentina Vicepresident Almost Shot in the Face

Kevin Parker

https://twitter.com/lucasrohan/status/1565505618902925319?s=20&t=Aphcc7pBdR0sCHIJmYsvwg

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who served as President of Argentina and current Vicepresident, was almost shot in the face outside her apartment in Recoleta, Buenos Aires. The perpetrator was allegedly a 35-year-old Brazilian man.

It seems that he really shot (I heard something similar to the sound of pressing the trigger) but there were no cartridges

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

Staged af. :toofunny3:

I'm don't support the Kircherism but it's pretty obvious the opposition is sowing + spreading hate via journalists, social media, etc. 24/7 here. 

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Staged af. :toofunny3:

THIS. Even the same day her son said something about the opposition 'wanting a dead on the streets' :rip:

6 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Latin American politics is always messy but Argentina is another level of toxic. 

Brazil is on the same level tbh also the shooter is Brazilian with a neonazist tattoo on his arm so...

I'm kind of scared because I'm going to Argentina next week so I hope I don't have troubles at the border.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.