Pilot threatens to turn plane around if passengers didn't stop airdropping nudes

mercurialworld

Apple is going to be the end of humanity, listen to my words!! :mazen:

That passenger is gross af for sending unsolicited nudes to multiple people in that plane, the pilot did what he had to do :clap3:

Mess

I feel like I've heard about people doing this on more than one occasion, why is it a popular thing :deadbanana2:Is there not enough people to sext with? There's places like reddit and lpsg where they can flash their junk and get the attention they want.

That being said my DMs are open :thing:

Obviously, the pilot handled it perfectly. Sending unsolicited nudes to complete strangers without their consent is predatory. Those pictures could easily end up being on the phones of literal minors. People are so perverted and deprived.

In b4 ATRL calls the pilot a prude!!1

spacer.png my opinion too

imagine being a pilot and trying to do your job and dealing with (potential) twinks and other random passengers sending strangers naked photos...

9 hours ago, CottageHore said:

People are so perverted and deprived.

So, what's that you said about not being sex-negative?

4 hours ago, Nano said:

So, what's that you said about not being sex-negative?

:dies: what on earth is your problem? Do you know what “sex negativity” is?

Here’s the definition for you, so you can stop hunting me down and embarassing yourself:

a mind-set that sex is inherently dirty, dangerous, risky, pathological or deviant”.

No, I’m not sex negative, I’m “sending unsolicited nudes to strangers in public and having sex with your literal uncle-negative”. I’ve never reproached sex, that would be hypocritical of me. I’ve detested predatory and, in your thread, incestuous sexual behavior as have dozens of other people with common sense.

Enough with the strawman arguments. You’re being intentionally daft. Everyone with critical thinking skills and a real-world understanding of sex understands what I’m saying. Stop being so hard pressed on my opinion, I have no idea who you are. I ask you leave me alone now, thanks. :devil:

Edited by CottageHore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.