• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• MusicIsMyMaster

• theweekend

• KatyPrismSpirit

Usually songs released mid-week rather than Friday premiere at weird times instead of midnight. Could be noon EST, 2pm EST… there’s hope! 

How long has it been since we’ve known about this song? Like a year at this point or slightly less?

2 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

How long has it been since we’ve known about this song? Like a year at this point or slightly less?

since september 2022 iirc

5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Usually songs released mid-week rather than Friday premiere at weird times instead of midnight. Could be noon EST, 2pm EST… there’s hope! 

right i'm waiting until 6pm UK time before fully closing the chapter. :thing:

Parlophone or her new IG account would’ve announced this by now. I doubt they’re just “surprise” dropping it

what an absolute MESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

I did see her story that Parlophone wouldn't let her out of the contract so who knows :rip: 

She did have a point about the music video.  Why was Parlophone sending her to London to film a music video about Italian fashion? :rip: 

The people managing her are trying to make controversy and she doesn't want it. They want it to be a "diss" song and also put the fliers and play the song projected on the stores instead of actually contacting these places and getting it in stores and getting fashion for the videos it's so backwards 

21 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I did see her story that Parlophone wouldn't let her out of the contract so who knows :rip: 

She did have a point about the music video.  Why was Parlophone sending her to London to film a music video about Italian fashion? :rip: 

because Rankin is London based no? 

9 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

What's going on behind the scenes? She's been silent for the very first time in her carreer.

she always goes silent when her promised releases never happen and then returns a few days later back to the same old :heart:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

No she wanted to go to London because Rankin is there - she was upset at Parlophone attempting to make fake designer bags and have it promoted during Paris Fashion week. A song about Italian brands in Paris doesn’t sound right.

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

she always goes silent when her promised releases never happen and then returns a few days later back to the same old :heart:

Yeah, but this time she has a big label behind her.

5 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

Yeah, but this time she has a big label behind her.

I feel like the professional relationship between the two of them is already ruined despite the fact she can't get out of her contract as easily as she thought lol.

Apparently the contract is only for one single so not sure why they don't just chuck this out there and get it over with

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

she's done lol

would azealia banks lie once again? I guess 100% yes she's lying, your honor.

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

No she wanted to go to London because Rankin is there - she was upset at Parlophone attempting to make fake designer bags and have it promoted during Paris Fashion week. A song about Italian brands in Paris doesn’t sound right.

That's not what she said in her stories (although knowing her she's probably said multiple different things about this), she said the music video deserved her to be in Italy and she talked about how stupid it would look for Big Bend to be in the background of a song about Italian high fashion :toofunny2: 

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

That's not what she said in her stories (although knowing her she's probably said multiple different things about this), she said the music video deserved her to be in Italy and she talked about how stupid it would look for Big Bend to be in the background of a song about Italian high fashion :toofunny2: 

She said what I typed out over the weekend I believe (on her stories) 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She said what I typed out over the weekend I believe (on her stories) 

Same with what I said, girl probably went on multiple tangents over the weekend about everything :deadbanana4:

13 hours ago, khalyan said:

Kii i knew it. The way she was bragging about owning the song and would just release it whenever she wanted :rip:

She probably owns the masters but has them exclusively licensed to Parlophone for a few years ,meaning if they don't like her whole drama they'll just hold the song hostage for years and she'll just have to leak the final version . Like gawd she loves self-sabotage :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.