Azealia Banks - “New Bottega”

Alex

20 hours ago, Edibles. said:

The way in which we don’t even know if she’s doing FII or B&P…

just let them die it’s been how many years? nearly 7?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• MusicIsMyMaster

• theweekend

• KatyPrismSpirit

not to mention we have 3/4 of Fantasea II through droplets and demos anyway plus the cover art and OG tracklist.

Azealia Banks Reveals 'Fantasea II: The Second Wave' Tracklist

obviously it's not the same as a full and complete mastered album but you can easily comp together a 13 track album. Let's just hope the other songs see the light of day eventually

52 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

not to mention we have 3/4 of Fantasea II through droplets and demos anyway plus the cover art and OG tracklist.

Azealia Banks Reveals 'Fantasea II: The Second Wave' Tracklist

obviously it's not the same as a full and complete mastered album but you can easily comp together a 13 track album. Let's just hope the other songs see the light of day eventually

anyone have artwork for this? i guess i should put my album together 

which tracks didn’t leak?

20 minutes ago, Saint James said:

anyone have artwork for this? i guess i should put my album together 

which tracks didn’t leak?

here's the official cover

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F35d4041d44ec3a7d598a79407d4f20db.894x894x1.png

Unreleased:

Lorelei

Icy Pisces (performed live)

Chaos & Glory (performed live) 

Gon' Learn
Ain't Know (she posted a 50 second HQ snippet tho)

Paradiso II

Desert Beat

the rest are all out there

It’s obvious she recorded more songs, like that “Big Bank” track I posted on the previous page. I think she could release F2 with a complete different tracklist. She should include Icy Pisces, Treasure Island and some of the unreleased + a bunch of new tracks. 

Anna Wintour already had its momentum and idk if it fits the album theme. Along The Coast is already released as part of SLAY-Z. And I dont want no old ass tracks like Venus.

F2 will have a lot of the unreleased songs we all want. Some new, some remastered. A budget kind of changed everything! So it'll be be here within the next year fingers crossed u never know with Zee. 

Will 2023 finally be her year... Hope so. To think it's been like a decade since 1991 EP, Fantasea, BWET etc. New Bottega seems to be the new Anna Wintour, ugh, we were so close back then to actually get F2TSW... Doubt that one and B&P actually get released, I'm all for a fresh new start and new album/ep/mixtape title or whatever... But who knows

despite everything it appears that she still wants to get fantasea ii out despite her not making false promises anymore 

2 minutes ago, Gyal said:

i hope we're getting a new verse 

right like that second verse needs to be changed 

i want a EP with New Bottega esque songs. like a good 8 track EP that garners critical acclaim under this new recording contract at least. Can you believe Anna Wintour is almost half a decade old? Like crazy to think about. 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i want a EP with New Bottega esque songs. like a good 8 track EP that garners critical acclaim under this new recording contract at least. Can you believe Anna Wintour is almost half a decade old? Like crazy to think about. 

what’s more crazy is azealia got another record deal 10 years into her career after only putting out 1 album and practically blackballing herself from the industry :rip:

25 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

what’s more crazy is azealia got another record deal 10 years into her career after only putting out 1 album and practically blackballing herself from the industry :rip:

Thats because Luxury went mega viral on TikTok, the big labels wanted to take the bet. They saw the viral videos. I feel like CupCakke could easily get a recording contract with a high value as well if she wants to.

Are there any Warner leakers or something? Like is this fr still coming? And who produced the final record. Is it Diplo?

On 12/25/2022 at 5:32 AM, Pop culture said:

The yes men in this thread :rip:

This sh*t is horrible, and any crackhead down the street could come up with it. Azealia isn't as talented as everyone is hyping her up. She's not a great rapper, she's an awful singer, and she's a horrible person. Let her career die in peace.

it’s the mark of a truly great artist that people like u exist and are SO emphatic about hating her and her music tbh !

• 2 weeks later...

less than 2 weeks to go. :WAP:

I hope the video is shot already and the new version is mastered to perfection.

I want her to have a full era & album in 2023 :jonny6:

56 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I can't believe we're getting a full era on a major from Azealia.

All things are possible

praise jesus GIF by VH1

4 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Same !! Long longgggg overdue 

11 hours ago, LesFleur said:

I can't believe we're getting a full era on a major from Azealia.

All things are possible

praise jesus GIF by VH1

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.