Azealia Banks - “New Bottega”

Alex

In my opinion she should retire concept of FII and B&P and try to make one album. Her best stand alone singles could easily make one great album, if mixed and mastered properly. She’s trying to make two albums at the same time and it’s just pointless, release one eclectic body of work - BWET was also eclectic af, she could pull it off.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• MusicIsMyMaster

• theweekend

• KatyPrismSpirit

17 minutes ago, Kimi said:

In my opinion she should retire concept of FII and B&P and try to make one album. Her best stand alone singles could easily make one great album, if mixed and mastered properly. She’s trying to make two albums at the same time and it’s just pointless, release one eclectic body of work - BWET was also eclectic af, she could pull it off.

agreed. some of the tracks from B&P are very basic tbh. get the best of both and finish them

I still want the 22 track magnum opus that is Fantasea II. I have no care for the cheap + boring trap records that is B&P, or maybe she can change my mind with better producers but the point still stands.

6 hours ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

did anything ever happen with this

this is the closest to esta noche to me , ugh im so sad it never see the light

• ATRL Moderator

She's shooting a video for this soon apparently 

• 1 month later...

New Bottega officially drops January 20th through Parlophone + Warner, according to the guy who mixed the song.

42 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

New Bottega officially drops January 20th through Parlophone + Warner, according to the guy who mixed the song.

thats dope

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

Can't wait :duca:

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

oh and she debuted a new instagram account :deadbanana4:

https://www.instagram.com/azealiabanksforever/

Hopefully she can keep her messiness on the CheapyXO account and this one can serve as an actual curated musicians page 

I wish we were getting something from F2 tbh. This song is cute but she already released it as a free download so unless it's the diplo version idk sis ? I just hope she keeps up the momentum, gives us visuals, and release some type of body of work next year.

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

OMG this is GOLDDDDD

Why is she following her former labels Polydor and Interscope :michael:

On 11/30/2022 at 9:13 PM, dangerousalex said:

So late :rip: she should restart with a new song like Icy Pisces or something and I hope her label can get the rights for Anna Wintour and Treasure Island

On 11/30/2022 at 8:13 PM, dangerousalex said:

Yaaaaas :duca:

• 2 weeks later...

The music video will be shot by Rankin !!! (He directed Liquorice and Van Vogue) and she’ll be doing a press run in the UK in January.

Edited by dangerousalex

On 11/30/2022 at 10:51 PM, khalyan said:

Can't wait :duca:

Hopefully she can keep her messiness on the CheapyXO account and this one can serve as an actual curated musicians page 

that's exactly what she's doing, it seems the page is ran by her label. :clap3:

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

The music video will be shot by Rankin !!! (He directed Liquorice and Van Vogue) and she’ll be doing a press run in the UK in January.

oh wow. i guess she didn't burn that particular bridge

5 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

:jonny5:nature is healing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.