• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• MusicIsMyMaster

• theweekend

• KatyPrismSpirit

5 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Is this authorized? Like has she posted about it anywhere? 

No its not 

This version sucks, she/Parlophone needs to just release the original which slaps hard. Why does everything have to be so messy :rip:

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

This version sucks, she/Parlophone needs to just release the original which slaps hard. Why does everything have to be so messy :rip:

right, she needs to bite the bullet and tell Parlophone put out the OG to detract from this **** and move on :rip:

Basically the beat was given to her by the producer’s label (seemingly without his knowledge?), Azealia recorded it, it blew up, and the producer and his label snatched the song back when they found out Parlo were planning on releasing it, since they own the rights. This is what she was talking about in her stories a few days ago, claiming that because this other label owned the rights to the song and Parlophone didn’t, her contract with them is void.

someone on another forum summarized the entire situation pretty great. 

This is so disrespectful with her art. When a man stole Taylor's art, people react in a veeeeeeeeery different way.

Just now, dangerousalex said:

someone on another forum summarized the entire situation pretty great. 

only azealia could get another contract for a song that doesn’t belong to her :bibliahh: parlaphone really didn’t do their research

2 minutes ago, Saint James said:

only azealia could get another contract for a song that doesn’t belong to her :bibliahh: parlaphone really didn’t do their research

the fact Parlophone can't release the song now and she ran off with the advance money :redface:

3 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

the fact Parlophone can't release the song now and she ran off with the advance money :redface:

she took her bag and ran. new bottega indeed

not sure if this was posted

seems like it was recently released on Spotify?

it's a Bawp tho :jonnycat:

18 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

AP! :heart:

Why did ATRL Search fail me :monkey:

shitty they reversed the track for themselves but..

Yall really think her version was better? :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

shitty they reversed the track for themselves but..

Yall really think her version was better? :toofunny3:

they stripped all the melodyne for her bridge vocals so it sounds like ass on the final idk. I also just think the structure of the demo was way better, I noticed a lot of the "prada-da"s were removed as well. 

14 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

they stripped all the melodyne for her bridge vocals so it sounds like ass on the final idk. I also just think the structure of the demo was way better, I noticed a lot of the "prada-da"s were removed as well. 

But there were a lot of stuff in the demo, that didn't fit in the end imo

but it's also hard to tell since the end-production makes it so different for me

• ATRL Moderator

It took a few listens to get accustomed to the new production but it's not bad, I like it.

It's a shame the release was as messy as it was though, and I doubt this will do anything on TikTok like they were expecting.

Honestly, get out of the record contract and make more of that cologne @Azealia Banks I ran out of my sample bottle and it's sold out on your store atm 

I don't like this new version.

Imma bopping. IDGAF, its on an official streaming platform so ill take it properly mastered and all. Thanks Torrent :katie2:

35 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

She’s over

she's just got 500k for it. she's far from over lmaooooooo

***** probably paid her delayed rent and some delayed Home Depot invoices lmaooooooooo

Anybody got the original WeTransfer file she posted ? Soundcloud compresses too much 

2 minutes ago, juanleon said:

Anybody got the original WeTransfer file she posted ? Soundcloud compresses too much 

Just listen to it on streaming services. The other is just a demo thing she did. 

OMG

Did they remove this from streaming ???????????????????????????????????

spacer.png

its no longer playable

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

OMG

Did they remove this from streaming ???????????????????????????????????

spacer.png

its no longer playable

Still available on German Spotify 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.