Why do gays love sandals?

Mattyboy

I cannot understand the obsession with sandals. Every time I see a gay wearing them it’s an instant turn off. No one wants to see your fugly feet. A guy wearing some sexy new sneakers is so much hotter. Agreed? It’s always the gays too..

I've never seen a gay wear sandals. Lbr if they wear sandals or crocs are they really gay :thing: Major red flag

I don't mind them per se, but I personally don't wear them as I find them very uncomfortable and they don't have the best foot support to wear for extended periods of time. I only own one pair of open-foot shoes (sliders) which I only wear when I'm at the beach, or on a very hot day (rare here in the UK).

Feet are just feet so I have no problem with them, except when people don't even try to make their feet look presentable (uncut toenails, corns, dry/crusty heels. :deadbanana4:). If you're gonna have them out, at least make them look clean and tidy. 

I love being barefoot so I often wear flip flops (or sandals) if I need to go outside. When it gets colder I'll wear socks and sneakers if I leave the house.

I don't like sandals or flip flops.

• ATRL Moderator

My boss is straight as hell and wears nothing but flip flops to work. This is not a gay thing. :deadbanana: 

Huh? I have never seen gays wearing sandals lol I thought that was a straight male thing? I personally think they're ugly af.

Sandals are disgusting

Guys in general do this

that being said sandals are the worst thing ever invented, I refuse to wear them

They’re easy to slip on when I need to run errands :michael: 

Huh? This is not a gay thing. People in general love open-toes shoes because they’re comfortable, easy on-and-off, and your feet don’t get hot, sweaty and gross. 

if you specified teva's or chaco's i'd agree cause I only know gay men to wear those but regular sandals... idk i feel like straight men wear them all the time

Omg yes 100%. I hate feet and I don't want to see your scraggly twink toes. but straight guys are definitely at fault with this too. and they usually have crusty uncut toenails. yuck

sporty sneakers >>>>>> 

actually anything sporty in general. I hate being gay because 95% of gays wouldn't touch sporty gear with a twenty foot pole and it's a turn off 

and if you’re gonna wear slides, wear them with socks 

Edited by Jagger

Gays also love certain pop girls, why would sandals be so outrageous? :thing:

It’s summer, I want to wear my Birks, they are fun and comfy, stop looking at my feet

Sandals dont look good on anyone tbh. Flip flops are fine.. I love my rainbows 

I find it so hot when hot manly men wear sandals with their big manly feet :smitten2:

Granted, not every guy who wear sandals is hot or whatever... but if they like to wear them that's totally fine. Most people wear sandals for comfort so that their feet dont get too hot. 

people love sandals/thongs in australia so no

i got some new birks today! 

i don’t have enough socks either so this is a great investment! 

I don't wear them unless it's an extreme emergency and I'll throw my flip-flops on. My big pet peeve is people who wear socks with sandals. That's a big no-no from me.

what's the correlation between gay people and sandals? loooooots of straights wear them too

I personally hate them though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.