I dont agree with the heterosexual lifestyle

Tropez

Look, I know they are people. But I just can’t agree with their lifestyle. God made Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve. And I know deep in my heart what they do is wrong. It’s disgusting how they prance around, forcing their sexuality down our throats. I cannot have my children seeing things like that and turning into a heterosexual. 

You cannot have your children because you can't get it up with a member of the opposite sex.

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Why can't they keep it in the bedroom?

I say this all the time. Now they want to have Straight Pride? For what? Why cant we have Gay Pride. Theyre even showing straights kissing on tv shows! Im sick of the straight agenda. 

3 minutes ago, Tropez said:

I say this all the time. Now they want to have Straight Pride? For what? Why cant we have Gay Pride. Theyre even showing straights kissing on tv shows! Im sick of the straight agenda. 

Personally I'm not a heterophobe myself, I have a straight friend but I think there should be an age limit for promoting heterosexuality in media

Preach

This hetero propaganda from Americans needs to stop

we need to hide the children from them! it's harming their perception of the world!

I find babies disguting. it reminds me that heterosexuals have sex all the time and they REPRODUCE. unprotected sex, giving birth? this is TOO radical.

"I don't agree with it" and "lifestyle" is what gets me when it comes to heterosexuals' disdain for queer people.

Like what are you supposed to be agreeing with exactly? How you feel about LGBT is your business and your concern, no-one needs to know or care about what you feel.

Same. We are all here cause of them 

spacer.png

Truly the worst taste in clothes, music and gif usage. I'm TIRED of them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.