Assassin's Creed Mirage (2023)

Gorjesspazze9

24 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I'm perched to see what they do with it :jonny5:

It's giving AC1 vibes, I hope the gameplay will be a return to form as well :jonny2:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragonfly

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• RockStarShit101

So many announcements!

I'm intrigued with Hexe, could it be early 1600s United Kingdom under King James 1st? The height of the witch hunts, the Pendle Witches etc.

open world RPG title set during Feudal Japan :jonny: 

helmed by the team responsible for Odyssey

Edited by Dragonfly

People are complaining about the number of games but do you know what? I would MUCH rather have lots of smaller games with lots of depth and passion rather than really long games with lots to do but really boring and mundane.

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

So many announcements!

I'm intrigued with Hexe, could it be early 1600s United Kingdom under King James 1st? The height of the witch hunts, the Pendle Witches etc.

They said Hexe is going to be darkest and scariest AC to date  :jonny:

Edited by BigBangStan

Was not expecting this onslaught of Games:WAP:

honestly ill take them make more focused smaller scaled games, over that Live service AC infinity gimmick. finally a AC Japan Ninja Game?that’s the most requested time period in the franchise history! The European witch game looks interesting too, guess it will be more like Odyssey with the fantasy aspects. Mirage looks like classic AC from my youth. This all looks promising, just touch up the graphics and gameplay and we back in business 

9 hours ago, nathanspears said:

People are complaining about the number of games but do you know what? I would MUCH rather have lots of smaller games with lots of depth and passion rather than really long games with lots to do but really boring and mundane.

100% this, really excited :jonny: 

I'm so f*cking hyped for Mirage, it sounds exactly what the fandom asked for in the last few years! :jonny5:

Red and Hexe sound cool, but the fact they're going back to RPG right after Mirage is so disappointing...

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

honestly ill take them make more focused smaller scaled games, over that Live service AC infinity gimmick.

Red and Hexe should be the first two experiences planned for Infinity sis :emofish:

as long as they don't remove singleplayer options completely...

I've never enjoyed multiplayer experiences other than party games :skull: 

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Red and Hexe should be the first two experiences planned for Infinity sis :emofish:

Oh I didn’t know that? kinda makes sense now that they are releasing so many titles. Guess this is like a part of it? 

• 1 year later...

Assassin's Creed Mirage will take 25-30 hours to complete – and that's if you're a completionist

I can´t believe this :deadbanana:Odyssey and Valhalla took me 120+ hours. I´m hoping to get 60 out of Mirage.. at least

40 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I can´t believe this :deadbanana:Odyssey and Valhalla took me 120+ hours. I´m hoping to get 60 out of Mirage.. at least

To be completely honest I'm so glad it's a short game, Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla were a chore to complete, too many damn side activities. Doesn't help that they were literally copy-pasted throughout the entire map, no variety or added entertainment value whatsoever.

i’m sooooo excited 

So glad it's a short game, I got tired after all these huge open worlds. Can't wait to buy this! 

and the 'launch edition' that I preordered

will be delivered ..... tomorrow :noparty:

1 hour ago, BODERLINE said:

Y’all enjoying the game so far?? 

Very much. Im 6 hours in and still on the first main quest :rip: 

the ai got so much better, it feels very alive :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.