How does the smell of smoking feel for you?

Aethereal

When somebody else smokes near me it makes me feel kinda a little bit sick. (like a little bit of a headache) I don't smoke obviously.

I am not sure if others feel this way. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• XxxKatyCatxxX

• Leptine

• Smarticle

Top Posters In This Topic

Cigarette smoke is stifling but I enjoy the smell of tobacco very much. It's rich and smooth and earthy-sweet, and tobacco perfumes smell amazing on men and women alike.

As long as you're not chain smoking it's all good. For weed? Blaze that **** 24/7

The smell of weed bothers me a bit even though I smoke. Don’t like how pungent and pervasive it is.

The smell of cigarettes though, I can’t stand it. And I hate how it sticks to your clothes/hair. It’s annoying visiting Europe because of how prevalent it is. So many shitty people that don’t care where their smoke blows. 

Edited by -brian

i hate it, several times i sit next to someone who is smoking and next day i get sore throat 

I smoke so nothing 

People should be fined for smoking in public places. Get your nasty ass cancerous pollution away from others. It’s so tacky. 

Does no one smoke anymore

Isnt juul popular among gen z?

As a former smoker (10 years quit), I love the smell of a fresh burning cigarette. I don't have really have cravings anymore, but I always appreciate the smell when I walk by a smoking section with just 1-2 people in it.

If it's a stale smell on someone, like a heavy smoker, the smell is offensive and disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

they banned those in the US

I refuse to be in a room with or near anyone who's smoking. Not sure why or if I have an allergy but the minute someone smokes (cigarettes) around me my nose gets immediately stuffed up and I have to leave the room to breathe. But I hate the smell as well.

I don't smoke but I do not mind the smell :rip:

I do like the smell of weed tho lol 

I love the smell of cigarettes after someone’s just walked in from a smoke break. It’s weird, but I have a strong memory attachment from my childhood so it brings back happy memories. I also like the smell of some skunky dank weed.

I don’t mind the smell of tobacco as long as it’s a draft/coming from a distance and I’m not directly inhaling it constantly.  I’d prefer without obv but it’s not a big deal.  I do, however, HATE the smell of weed.  It makes me want to shower immediately.

Hate it.

That's the main reason I stopped smoking.

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Are you looking for validation? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.