Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

8 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Tbh I prefer the Bejeweled skit, it’s genuinely pretty funny :rip: Anti-Funny, though…

You can prefer it, but it doesn't mean it's not terrible. That Bejeweled skit is 2 minutes long. Like, wtf was she thinking? 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

Yes

If it's not Preach Now she can keep it.

13 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

"Quick Lil Number One"

Without Christmas anti Hero would have been #1 for 11 weeks :redface:

What does that have to do with anything?? :skull:  That comment was in reference to LH first of all, but if we assume I was talking about AH:

Christmas music still dominated radio at the time, even if AH was doing well. My point still stands. AIW and other songs serving longevity also had staying power during Christmas. That’s only like 3 weeks of the year. I’m asking for a song that sticks around for a long time here, not just one that is #1 for a week or a few weeks either :deadvision: My point was that she is haemorrhaging the staying power of one single for the potential quick peak of a second single (which likely won’t reach the longevity AH has already had so far anyways). She’s better off riding AH as long as it stays in the top 10 first 

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

I think they were kind of counting on a certain song making some noise at the Oscars and Grannies so she might as well drop everything now and move fast through the taylorversion era 

pC3NZZU.gif

Don't play with us right now:biblionny:

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

I think they were kind of counting on a certain song making some noise at the Oscars and Grannies so she might as well drop everything now and move fast through the taylorversion era 

pC3NZZU.gif

she should just drop everything NOW 

pC3NZZU.gif

I still feel like Lavender Haze would have been a Great First Single, especially if that Video Dropped first. 

@youreyesgocold

LH Is not gonna go #1 because of a video, It needs to grow up in several formats. Still can became an hit with multiple weeks in the top 10. 

Anti Hero already had been the single with longevity you were waiting. It's #3 on Its 14th weeks After 8 non consecutive weeks at #1.

Still #1 radios, top 7 on Spotify and top 20 on AM (great for a pop song After 100 day, most of the tracks upon it are album tracks from rap albums, so with no radio or any other support than streaming) so It's not like it's gonna leave the top 10 on the next week. 

Edited by vale9001

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

she should just drop everything NOW 

meet me in the pouring rain

...most days charting on us spotify:

250 you need to calm down

209 don't blame me

Wonder if DBM will be Her longest lasting by the time the tour rolls around. 

27 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Once again I am asking for the gif set of the environmental protesters throwing soup on the painting (and then the gif of that being reversed when the album was good :deadbanana4:

pC3NZZU.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

there you go bestie, i went looking for you 

The fact that the Lavendar Haze era is happening just as I (think) I found my own Joe :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Teneo said:

pC3NZZU.gif

It’s high key delusional if she and her team thought that anything related to the Crawdads Sing film was gonna be Oscar worthy :toofunny3:

the actor that’s on the video is Laith Ashley, i just googled him and I enjoyed it very much :giraffe:

Spoiler

spacer.png

:jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Rican said:

It’s high key delusional if she and her team thought that anything related to the Crawdads Sing film was gonna be Oscar worthy :toofunny3:

i think they’re talking about all too well short film :rip:

Tbh she should just drop the TVs now and release the vinyls later. Like…

Just now, PopA911 said:

i think they’re talking about all too well short film :rip:

It is alarming how she immediately stop posting about anything related too All Too Well after the short list was announce. 

Just now, Rican said:

It is alarming how she immediately stop posting about anything related too All Too Well after the short list was announce. 

it was obvious she was chasing Oscar Buzz… anyway, now she can finally move on to the other re recordings 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Tbh she should just drop the TVs now and release the vinyls later. Like…

What I don’t understand is that the era’s tour is gonna boost the original albums that don’t have the TV’s out especially 1989 and reputation so I’m not understanding why she and her team are okay with Shamrock benefiting to what appears to be a record breaking tour. :michael:

a couple weeks ago i wanted to go through this thread to collect all the iconic gifs but its so much work, but i saw some of y'all posted some gems, lemme post a small collection in honor of this thread (this is not complete) putting them in a spoiler so i dont flood the page:

VXNkAVR.gif
kSvSgRK.gif (when everyone thought the lead was coming)
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78
u07KjOW.gif
k7Mwwax.gif
1TU3EMV.gif (when we saw all those leaked tracklists)
halloween-mask.gif
pC3NZZU.gif (probably the most spammed one)
0fNCoto.gif QkOgCgv.gif (meltdowns over leaks)
GRETCHEN.gif
FffC5ZnaEAI0DMO?format=jpg&name=large (:bibliahh:)
oBN2ARY.png%C2%A0 :rip:
uQZFHtD.gif
eldzFTV.gif
1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif
vfny4jB.gif
FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric yt2QmI4.gif
OE28L8P.gif

and many many more

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

it was obvious she was chasing Oscar Buzz… anyway, now she can finally move on to the other re recordings 

It’s a bit disrespectful, no? She constantly used her social media for All Too Well marketing purposes and then went silent on her fans after the short list came out and then randomly posted on her social media again weeks later to sell more remixes for Anti Hero and than silent again. Why she don’t communicate with us? Like our posts? Post selfies? Post quotes? etc :toofunny3:

Edited by Rican

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

What I don’t understand is that the era’s tour is gonna boost the original albums that don’t have the TV’s out especially 1989 and reputation so I’m not understanding why she and her team are okay with Shamrock benefiting to what appears to be a record breaking tour. :michael:

This! It just seems highly performative and sort of in-genuine at this point. If I were her I’d be releasing them as I went and releasing physical copies at a later date. She’s chart obsessed, which is sad and she doesn’t even try to hide it :rip:  Still love her and I’m allowed to make these observations since I buy everything she puts out lmao. 

Just now, Teneo said:

Well…

pC3NZZU.gif

You’re joking :rip: I’m unstanning if we’re left in the dark again like last year. 

6 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

a couple weeks ago i wanted to go through this thread to collect all the iconic gifs but its so much work, but i saw some of y'all posted some gems, lemme post a small collection in honor of this thread (this is not complete) putting them in a spoiler so i dont flood the page:

Reveal hidden contents

VXNkAVR.gif
kSvSgRK.gif (when everyone thought the lead was coming)
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78
u07KjOW.gif
k7Mwwax.gif
1TU3EMV.gif (when we saw all those leaked tracklists)
halloween-mask.gif
pC3NZZU.gif (probably the most spammed one)
0fNCoto.gif QkOgCgv.gif (meltdowns over leaks)
GRETCHEN.gif
FffC5ZnaEAI0DMO?format=jpg&name=large (:bibliahh:)
oBN2ARY.png%C2%A0 :rip:
uQZFHtD.gif
eldzFTV.gif
1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif
vfny4jB.gif

and many many more

what a legend :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Rican said:

It’s a bit disrespectful, no? She constantly used her social media for All Too Well marketing purposes and then went silent on her fans after the short list came out and then randomly posted on her social media again weeks later to sell more remixes for Anti Hero and than silent again. Why she don’t communicate with us? Like our posts? Post selfies? Post quotes? etc :toofunny3:

i just don’t think she cares to communicate now, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

You’re joking :rip: I’m unstanning if we’re left in the dark again like last year. 

we all know you’re not unstanning

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

This! It just seems highly performative and sort of in-genuine at this point. If I were her I’d be releasing them as I went and releasing physical copies at a later date. She’s chart obsessed, which is sad and she doesn’t even try to hide it :rip:  Still love her and I’m allowed to make these observations since I buy everything she puts out lmao. 

It’s clearly appearing to be more chart strategic and her marketing actions as of lately are lowkey problematic. 

During the Lover era when she ranted about not being given the chance to own her masters one of the complaints was “greedy old man”.. well… she is allowing the greed from white old man (Shamrock) to continue. :michael: