lolol too late

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, rl231 said:

GregariousConsiderateAstrangiacoral-max-

• ATRL Moderator

oh yay i got rl's <3

one-tree-hill-brooke-davis.gif

ROUND 33 RESULTS

The (in)famous 24 Hour Challenge has finally come to an end! Here's a recap of how the round went:

Challenge: The 24 Hour Challenge
Challenge Winner: Psycho

Full Challenge Results:
1. Psycho (45 points)
2. Touch It (35 points)
3. Element (22 points)

ELIMINATED: Gateau (6 points)

Thank you for playing, @Gateau! It wasn't exactly a secret that I was disheartened to see your journey this season end the way it did, but that disappointment came from me truly believing you had it in you to make this competitive, upset one of the remaining powerhouses, and possibly even win the whole season. Despite how this round went, I appreciate your strong commitment and dedication to the season as a whole, and your combination of strong spooning and skilful challenge participation this season proved that your runner-up breakout performance last season wasn't a fluke. Sorry to see you go, and I hope you had fun!    
-------------------------

And with that... we have our Final 3!!! @Element, @Psycho and @Touch It, you've each fought hard to make it to this point, and I'm extremely appreciative of your dedication to the 24 Hour Challenge even as it became clearer and clearer that it likely wasn't going to be a competitive elimination. All 3 of you have 100% earned your spot here, and as corny as it sounds, it genuinely is sad that only one of you can walk away with the win this season! But two more rounds will determine our winner. The penultimate round of the season, Round 34, will likely take place sometime on Tuesday, but I'll be in touch with all 3 of you to finalize a day and time that everyone is good with.

Edited by Psycho

most intense 24 hour challenge!!!!!!!!

....that took place on october 9th, 2022 and comes from a game with the initials LS

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

it genuinely is sad that only one of you can walk away with the win this season

unless.... :bird:

Well I've certainly given a Million Reason.mp3 at this point for not participating in this but have another !

I've been very vocal about how I feel about the end game challenges, you know, the whole 'refresh the thread and pray to god my reflexes are enough to get me through' thing. And then to have to do that... for twenty four hours. It just didn't feel right to me. I was burned out. The last time I played, I really WANTED to make it to the end, but I went into this knowing unless there was a huge overhaul it was just not happening for me. Final 4 was good enough.

Sorry to ruin what was meant to be a megacompetitive F4, but this is as far as my will takes me this time. 

sahj57V.jpg

6 minutes ago, Remmy said:

most intense 24 hour challenge!!!!!!!!

....that took place on october 9th, 2022 and comes from a game with the initials LS

LMAO

• ATRL Moderator

Great game Gateau!! You are a true Let's Spoon force :jonny3:

14 minutes ago, Gateau said:

Well I've certainly given a Million Reason.mp3 at this point for not participating in this but have another !

I've been very vocal about how I feel about the end game challenges, you know, the whole 'refresh the thread and pray to god my reflexes are enough to get me through' thing. And then to have to do that... for twenty four hours. It just didn't feel right to me. I was burned out. The last time I played, I really WANTED to make it to the end, but I went into this knowing unless there was a huge overhaul it was just not happening for me. Final 4 was good enough.

Sorry to ruin what was meant to be a megacompetitive F4, but this is as far as my will takes me this time. 

sahj57V.jpg

still a legend king :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.