House Of The Dragon renewed for S2, 1st EP seen by over 20M viewers

Hector

Smash of the year :clap3: Poor Sansa stans.

the gp was starving for silver haired queens and dragons. other northern houses can't relate

87bTioi.gif

1 hour ago, Karla Cabello said:

the gp was starving for silver haired queens and dragons. other northern houses can't relate

87bTioi.gif

Hmm, I might have to give Camila a few streams. 

OT: Targaryen Supremacy, only the most relevant and powerful family in westerosi history would have this kind of pull. Imagine that the deceased Queen is so loved that the first post GOT series is about her family. and it's immense success gave birth to the GOT universe (more shows planned) that is the power of Queen Daenerys Targaryen *insert a bunch of titles*. not even dumb and dumber could taint her legacy :jonny5:

5 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

Hmm, I might have to give Camila a few streams. 

OT: Targaryen Supremacy, only the most relevant and powerful family in westerosi history would have this kind of pull. Imagine that the deceased Queen is so loved that the first post GOT series is about her family. and it's immense success gave birth to the GOT universe (more shows planned) that is the power of Queen Daenerys Targaryen *insert a bunch of titles*. not even dumb and dumber could taint her legacy :jonny5:

This.

I hope Emilia could make some cameo on this show. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.