Anti-black racism map in Europe. Is your European country racist?

Bloodflowers.

Any surprises? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Before Today

• Dante

• Never Ending

• Dear Reader

Wow Serbia :clap3:

I would’ve thought France would be dark red, they are so racist 

Is Iceland not Europe now? The fact Serbia outsold yet you here...

Kind of hard to believe the Eastern European countries Outside of the EU are the most Non-racist

:huh:

3 minutes ago, Hidden said:

Portugal is no surprise to me

this… there’s still so much homophobia and racism in Portugal, people are very conservative here even if they don’t say it to your face. i hate it here :deadbanana4:

That map makes sense, eastern European countries being racist is not a shock. They have neo nazis winning elections. 

Edited by L.B GAGA

If white people exist, racism exists

Edited by Joey....

Prodigious is in every corner of the world. 

Among Arabs they also separate each other by Bedouins and Persian descendants. 

Same goes with north and South Sudan. 

Like it’s human nature to find a reason to showcase hate. 

These maps get posted here every 6 to 12 months and they are never true and based on real life. My family is from former Yu and I know how ppl from Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia etc are looking at POC. 

My cousin's wife is from Tanzania and she used to live in Belgrade before moving to Zagreb where she met my cousin. And boy oh boy, the experiences she made in both countries are not cute. On a daily basis. 

And this map is only representative til 2015. We are approaching 2023. 

Edited by ontherocks

no surprises.

Now do one for Asians. Even worse tbh cause of COVID

It's a large sample size but the fact that testing ends at 2015 makes it difficult to take seriously. 

Just from my own experience with friends, it's hard to believe France would be anything but red. I also think UK and Netherlands would be darker now.

but isn’t Europe a utopia according to ATRL posters when they want to bring down other countries? :foxaylove3:

18 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

These maps get posted here every 6 to 12 months and they are never true and based on real life. My family is from former Yu and I know how ppl from Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia etc are looking at POC. 

My cousin's wife is from Tanzania and she used to live in Belgrade before moving to Zagreb where she met my cousin. And boy oh boy, the experiences she made in both countries are not cute. On a daily basis. 

And this map is only representative til 2015. We are approaching 2023. 

It depends, many black students live here  in Belgrade, and I know couple of them, they said they never had any bad experience. Bigger problem here is nationalisam, to other european countries and nations, racism not so much.

31 minutes ago, Joey.... said:

If white people exist, racism exists

not true, other races are also racist, depends on man, do not judge by race

Would love to see this from 2020 - 2022 specifically due to George Floyd's death impact around the globe.

5 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

It depends, many black students live here  in Belgrade, and I know couple of them, they said they never had any bad experience. Bigger problem here is nationalisam, to other european countries and nations, racism not so much.

Well, let a black person bring up a racist experience or two and just watch the shitstorm happening and what words are being used. 

While I do agree that nationalism is the bigger issue, racism is always an underlying issue. If you are not ethnically a part of the majority, you can experience pretty harsh things.

When speaking of nationalism, it can reach ridic levels where you can get mocked for having an accent or a different passport or having a certain ethnicity. The Balkans are simply moving forward very, very slowly.

1 hour ago, Аshanti said:

Is Iceland not Europe now? The fact Serbia outsold yet you here...

Iceland is never included in these maps :rip: It's so weird

This shows the relative score and not the actual scores of each country, so doesn’t really tell you much.

Knowing Serbian recent past and their superiority complex this reads as a bit disingenuous tbh :deadbanana4: But it's true that there's a long way go to and the further East you go the worse it gets because of the old Soviet Union mentality.

48 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

but isn’t Europe a utopia according to ATRL posters when they want to bring down other countries? :foxaylove3:

lots of countries in Europe are still better than my country :coffee2:

Pointless map/study but it's funny how it makes people mad as if Harvard made it to make Serbia of all places look good :rip: It's actually 100% believable to me that a black person would face less racism from Serbian or Slovenian locals than in Lithuania or Czechia but anyway, it's a pointless study as I said.

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.