Gay Man Tests Positive For HIV, Covid, and Monkeypox After Trip To Spain

Horizon Flame

Not caring about your own health and body is, sadly, a projection of low self-worth and not thinking you matter.

Damn, his immune system must be the pits right now. He should be fine though with all the right medicine. 

4 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Not caring about your own health and body is, sadly, a projection of low self-worth and not thinking you matter.

literally, it's sad but we are all part of the problem in the gay community... also, you are going to freaking Spain to probably participate in unprotected sex activities... like sis... you must know you need to be on prep at least to avoid the HIV... clearly he did not only have one night of fun..

This is horrible, but context matters.

How many people did he have unprotected sex with? You just don't get all three at once if you're acting responsible - and if he was acting responsible and had only a single one night stand that resulted in this, then he truly has horrible luck. But I am thinking it was a mixture of 1) not on PrEP, 2) unprotected sex, 3) multiple sexual encounters during the 'short stay'. :doc: 

Glad I and my current partner are monogamous. 

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Same 

He’s an idiot for traveling to a foreign country and not wearing protection as well as not going on prep.

If someone wants to have lots and lots of sex, that’s totally fine - do you, just for the love of God, be safe! 

Edited by Peroxide

Our community tends to have some attractive people that seek validation through risky sex or wild sex to feel whole and ignore the risks until they get it . Then shame those that are trying to preach safety, mental health awareness or restraint in relations by boxing them into kink shaming. 

Anyway, i hope he recovers and copes well after all this. Its just a bump in life but everything will be fine. . 

It’s not a life sentence- he’ll be fine. I’ll leave it at that 

3 hours ago, Jude said:

so you were trolling in that other thread claiming to be a cheater? :rip:

1 hour ago, simplywohoo said:

so you were trolling in that other thread claiming to be a cheater? :rip:

Girl, I never said I'm a cheater. :rip:

I said I wouldn't mind if my partner cheats on me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.