How often do you text with your partner (or fwb, crush, etc) ?

Littlejfrey

Are you one of those people who are texting 24/7, or one of those who just talk once a week?

87bTioi.gif

Good morning in the morning

Good work when he gets to work

Are you arriving? at 5 pm when he's about to come home

Good night babe - when he goes back to his place to sleep. 

Since when he wakes up until either one of us go to sleep.

Since we live together only if we find good eBay articles we think would be interesting for one of us :giraffe:

I like texting but he doesn't

i've actually been spamming him for the last few days and he gave in today and started writing back almost immidietly

but he did say that he was annoyed :dies: he prefers for us to talk over the phone but I hate that

if only we werent in different cities..

(dont know what we are, not exactly fwb but not boyfriends either)

We message throughout the day. We only get to see each other once a week so texting and the occasional phone call makes up for that.

25 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Good morning in the morning

Good work when he gets to work

Are you arriving? at 5 pm when he's about to come home

Good night babe - when he goes back to his place to sleep. 

pretty much

16 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I like texting but he doesn't

i've actually been spamming him for the last few days and he gave in today and started writing back almost immidietly

but he did say that he was annoyed :dies: he prefers for us to talk over the phone but I hate that

if only we werent in different cities..

(dont know what we are, not exactly fwb but not boyfriends either)

I was like this until he broke up with me because he couldn't stand my needy ass. We eventually got back together. 

Good morning text, random texts through the day while we work, then we either meet at night (usually everyday of the week end and a couple of days from mon to thursday)  or talk a bit during the evening. 

throughout the day usually 

Once or twice a day sometimes every second day.

If I see him on discord voice I'll join now and then.

We do long distance but I learn to not message him non stop and to give him space. For a girl with bpd it can make my brain think the worse. But I learn if I have a bpd meltdown I won't talk to him at all 

29 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I was like this until he broke up with me because he couldn't stand my needy ass. We eventually got back together. 

Imo it's pretty dumb from their side because once They are trying to reach us (at least me personally) and I dont respond

it's all fire and flames

Honestly I just see it as being egoistical from thems side

Always good morning (or afternoon if we sleep in ?), we often send each other IG posts/reels, funny tweets, we talk on the phone at the end of the night and text good night if we saw each other that evening.

I talk to my husband almost constantly when he's home. 

Can't really text him while he's working though (he's a nurse and works 12 hour shifts) 

28 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Imo it's pretty dumb from their side because once They are trying to reach us (at least me personally) and I dont respond

it's all fire and flames

Honestly I just see it as being egoistical from thems side

The thing with my bf is that if I don't reply he doesn't care either. He's literally the type of person that doesn't care if anyone talks to him via message. I've tried not replying to him for like 12 hours once and he didn't even noticed. 

The guy that I'm currently dating texts me every 2-3 days, which at first I was totally ok with it, but now my insecure mind is wondering if maybe I'm not that interesting for him to text me more :deadbanana:

My husband and I text pretty much all day while we’re at work about how busy work is that day, things our coworkers are doing, stuff we read online. He even texts me at home when he’s taking a bath and I’m in the living room :deadbanana4:

50 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

The thing with my bf is that if I don't reply he doesn't care either. He's literally the type of person that doesn't care if anyone talks to him via message. I've tried not replying to him for like 12 hours once and he didn't even noticed. 

Nnn yea that's a bit odd given the fact that yall are bfs

I understand friends but..I guess there are these kinds of ppl

Hopefully it isn't a toxic relationship :heart2: mine was

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

The guy that I'm currently dating texts me every 2-3 days, which at first I was totally ok with it, but now my insecure mind is wondering if maybe I'm not that interesting for him to text me more :deadbanana:

No sounds like that’s how he’s establishing his texting pattern. If you can’t deal with texting every two days then you shouldn’t be talking to him

Well he texts me every 10 minutes with dumb sht asking what I’m doing to the point I want to say I’m taking dump. 

But I don’t want to be rude so I reply. 

Multiple times a day, it just depends on things like if either of us are busy. I don't think we've ever not texted each other unless we were together. We're about to move in together so it might go down, but I still usually go into the office for work so will probably keep texting during the week.

9 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

No sounds like that’s how he’s establishing his texting pattern. If you can’t deal with texting every two days then you shouldn’t be talking to him

Exactly, that's why I haven acted out and say things like "Why are you not texting me more often?" because I understand thats my own insecurity and I'm the one who has to work on that :party:

The fella I’m casually dating, it’s interesting we used to text multiple times daily and as we’ve gone in dates and gotten to know each other it’s slowed down to once every 2-3 days usually. 

We went through a tough moment because we were in each other’s face too much and too soon and it caused friction and silly disagreements during the get to know them phase.

Even though we don’t communicate as often as we did in the beginning, our relationship is better now that we’ve gotten comfortable with the fact that nothings wrong with not texting for a day. 

We’re both busy with school(me) and and advancing our careers(him) so we get our quality time in when we’ve done the work. Our texts consists more of planning dates and memes than the silly “wyd” “ok cool” that is a waste of time ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.