Coldplay's Yellow and Viva la Vida earn their biggest streaming day on Spotify

gustavothehuman

See when you have CLASSICS :clap3:

They will be performing at Glasgow's Hampden Park today and ticket sales for the 2023 European leg opens tomorrow :gaycat:

Edited by gustavothehuman

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Half of them are mine :gaycat2:

I'm genuinely shocked with these numbers because while other countries gave them a local boost, the Wembley shows apparently received global attention.

The Latin American leg will slay so hard :jonny6:

Their tour is viral on TikTok. Every few vids is someone at a Coldplay show. I’m sure that’s helping too. 

9 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Their tour is viral on TikTok. Every few vids is someone at a Coldplay show. I’m sure that’s helping too. 

Yellow and Sparks (which might debut tomorrow) are virals there since 2020. The band went from 12.5 million to 17.3 million followers on Instagram too.

Gen Z said YES :gaygacat6:

woooahhh thats actually insane. i loved every album of theirs until kaelidoscope

50 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Yeah :skull: I scroll them as fast as I can but these keep popping up :deadbanana2: I think there's something fishy going on :gaycat2:

Edited by enchanted0

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

I'm genuinely shocked with these numbers because while other countries gave them a local boost, the Wembley shows apparently received global attention.

Nah, most of those countries in the OP are countries where they will tour next year actually. Everyone is talking about them here in Portugal lmao.

This is the tour hype talking.

7 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Nah, most of those countries in the OP are countries where they will tour next year actually. Everyone is talking about them here in Portugal lmao.

This is the tour hype talking.

The upcoming ticket sales gave them a boost in those countries, yes, but I don't recall this happening during the first tour announcement. On the other hand I didn't kept up with Spotify that much at the time :celestial5:

7 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Yeah :skull: I scroll them as fast as I can but these keep popping up :deadbanana2: I think there's something fishy going on :gaycat2:

Nah, their shows are just amazing, both sonically and visually. I wonder what the Asian leg will do to their TikTok numbers by the way :mandown:

Coldplay, Lana, and Taylor’s streaming growth in the last couple of years just shows that quality always wins in the long run. :clap3:

Ping me when Sparks debuts :jonny:

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

3 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Coldplay, Lana, and Taylor’s streaming growth in the last couple of years just shows that quality always wins in the long run. :clap3:

Ping me when Sparks debuts :jonny:

Tomorrow :gaycat2:

This are amazing numbers. :clap3:

I was so happy I got to see them live in 2017.

I wish I can see them live. Such a dream concert I have on my list. :cries: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.