• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetestsecret

• genetic fail

• Sexyzinger

• Reverse Warholian

I had watched all the movies so I may check this one out but the franchise is a bit meh for me.

Dalton and the other son (always forgot his name :sorry:) all grown up, looks like the parents are separated/divorced, Dalton beefing with his dad. Gotta say the family dynamics now in the trailer were more interesting than the scares. 

Meh, I'll wait for it to show up on The Pirate Bay 

It looks exactly what one would expect it to look like. I haven’t watched The Last Key but I like 1-3 so i’ll be watching. :gaycat1:

Wait, that's the same kid from the originals.

It does look low budget tho but i'm interested

Edited by harwee

It does look a little rough around the edges but then again it’s Patrick Wilson’s directorial debut 

I think this looks really good!  I loved the first two (not so much 3 and 4) so I'm excited to see the main story continue.  And the family dynamics look really interesting, it looks like they'll tackle some pretty heavy stuff with the father and son.

Can't wait!

• 1 month later...

I need to see Patrick Wilsons armpits in this

• 4 weeks later...

Catching a midnight screening for this on Wednesday :duca:

• Like 1

I think ill be seeing this in theatres <3 

Dalton….oh my.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Rose Byrne noticeably skipping the red carpet and doing zero press. What’s the tea? 👀

Just got back from the theater and this was decent? It’s your typical jumpscare-fest but they really take the time to build up each jumpscare and they revolve around their own setpiece. The story is okay, a little too predictable but it’s what we’ve come to expect from an Insidious movie.

On 7/3/2023 at 1:28 PM, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

Patrick Wilson doesn't age a day. A man!!! :jonny5: (I'm just a tool, use me King)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.