The Ultimate Madonna Singles Showdown | WINNER!

supaspaz

5 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Makes me wonder what would have happened if the tournament was album tracks instead of singles. Hopefully a sweep by "Where's the Party"!

Ma’am ur taste is phenomenal 

my favorite Madonna song of all time is Like A Prayer.

Da first time I heard it and saw da video I knew I had to jus dedicate my life in service to her royal highness da Queen of Pop

i was 11, turning 12, and didn’t really kno how huge da song would be but I knew it was great and history has proven me right

and although I have voted against it all tournament long these last two votes I couldn’t deny it

Like A Prayer 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Chris

• dabunique

• besaid

Like a Prayer

Like a prayer!

tumblr_mia16ck79q1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

Edited by Ophelia

You know, most Pop girls don't have even one song as successful and iconic as either of these. So I'm not mad!

Like A Prayer

HUNG UP

Feck that other overplayed song! 

:gaydonnacat1:

very predictable top 2 but both songs are iconic in their own ways so we can't really complain!

Like a Prayer

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, John Slayne said:

if I remember correctly the highest rated non-single in the discography rate was Isaac (and it placed sonrwhere in the 30s or 40s, she has too many iconic singles!) 

"Isaac"?! That's so random. Never would have guessed that in a million years.

10 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Makes me wonder what would have happened if the tournament was album tracks instead of singles. Hopefully a sweep by "Where's the Party"!

let's do it!!

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Chris said:

@supaspaz Can we do another rate without LAP, Vogue, or Hung Up?

I put in my time and effort with this one. But you're welcome to host another tournament, if you'd like.

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, dabunique said:

my favorite Madonna song of all time is Like A Prayer.

Da first time I heard it and saw da video I knew I had to jus dedicate my life in service to her royal highness da Queen of Pop

i was 11, turning 12, and didn’t really kno how huge da song would be but I knew it was great and history has proven me right

Ray of Light and Music were my first exposure to Madonna, but when I discovered "Like a Prayer," it really catapulted me into fandom. Life-changing excellence!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.