The Ultimate Madonna Singles Showdown | WINNER!

supaspaz

I can't believe so many people vote for Hung Up over Frozen... :biblio: everything is going the WRONG way. Hung Up is a great song and undeniably a classic, but it's the weakest song in this top 4 while Frozen is the strongest. stay woke

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Chris

• dabunique

• besaid

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Tropical said:

You and me both! :'( One of her best gems. When I saw her at the Rebel Heart Tour, "Don't Tell Me" was her surprise song and I was LIVING. Half the audience (of middle aged women there for nostalgia and "the classics") didn't know it :toofunny2:.

No way! People tuned her out before 2003? Must have been prudes who hated Erotica.

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I agree I wanted a more diverse top 4, but I guess the point is that the classic hits have mass appeal, while the diversity we want is just that - diverse. I imagine most stans' favorite Madonna single isn't represented in the top 4, but we all have different ideas on what the best one is. The classics are just where we find the common ground, and in that sense, I guess that does make them the objective 'best singles' fair and square. 

It’s true. I could tell after the first round, which had no real upsets, that with this many voters, the consensus would simply rise to the top. And the consensus is that this is her best work, which is why they all ended up being the #1 seeds.

8 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I can't believe so many people vote for Hung Up over Frozen... :biblio: everything is going the WRONG way. Hung Up is a great song and undeniably a classic, but it's the weakest song in this top 4 while Frozen is the strongest. stay woke

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Frozen has had its time in the sun lately - the mega-smash dancefloor CLASSIC "Hung Up" is ready for its time to shine.

Like a prayer

Frozen

Soooo predictable :dies: 

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

I'm a f4ggot :sorry: 

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

39 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

What a boring top 4

I have to agree :coffee2: 

Anyways....

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

JUSTICE FOR DON'T TELL ME!!!! 

spacer.png

JUSTICE FOR DEEPER AND DEEPER!!!! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.