The Ultimate Madonna Singles Showdown | WINNER!

supaspaz

You eff words are gonna kick out Take a Bow already?

You guys are gay as hell.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Chris

• dabunique

• besaid

VOTE

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Bedtime Story vs. Justify My Love

Get Together vs. Erotica

Dress You Up vs. Into the Groove

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Bedtime Story vs. Justify My Love

Get Together vs. Erotica

Dress You Up vs. Into the Grave

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Chris said:

You guys are gay as hell.

You are just learning this about ATRL?

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

Don't Tell Me campaigners WON :clap3: from now on I'm voting against all of her 80s singles whenever I have the opportunity, they've had their fun but they are clogging the rate now. 90s and 00s Madonna >>>>>>

If anything, her ‘80s singles have gotten way less respect than they deserve. They’re all losing!

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Bedtime Story vs. Justify My Love

Get Together vs. Erotica

Dress You Up vs. Into the Groove

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Get Together vs. Erotica

Dress You Up vs. Into the Groove

18 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

If anything, her ‘80s singles have gotten way less respect than they deserve. They’re all losing!

THIS. The disrespect tbh :grump:  From now on, I'm declaring myself an '80s down-ballot voter.  All the way to the inevitable LAP win!

I’ve really enjoyed taking part in this (thanks to @supaspaz for putting it together and being a fabulous host) because sometimes I forget the sheer amount of incredible singles she has :jonnycat:. What a discography. She is by far the most prolific pop girl and to ever do it and I don’t think anyone will ever catch up. Madonna is the blueprint. The constant reinventions, all of them natural and high quality… and she’s still here creating great music. A visionary, a true artist, an icon in the literal sense of the word before people started throwing it around freely… all of it has been said a million times before but we need to keep saying it again and again so the girls and gays of tomorrow KNOW. :giraffe: I need to relisten to her entire discography. 

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Get Together vs. Erotica

The first 3 were so hard :doc:

(5) "La Isla Bonita" def. (4) "Human Nature" [52-49]

52 of you can choke

48 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I’ve really enjoyed taking part in this (thanks to @supaspaz for putting it together and being a fabulous host) because sometimes I forget the sheer amount of incredible singles she has :jonnycat:. What a discography. She is by far the most prolific pop girl and to ever do it and I don’t think anyone will ever catch up. Madonna is the blueprint. The constant reinventions, all of them natural and high quality… and she’s still here creating great music. A visionary, a true artist, an icon in the literal sense of the word before people started throwing it around freely… all of it has been said a million times before but we need to keep saying it again and again so the girls and gays of tomorrow KNOW. :giraffe: I need to relisten to her entire discography. 

!!!

THEE main pop girl.

Edited by Shy Boy

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Bedtime Story vs. Justify My Love

Get Together vs. Erotica

Dress You Up vs. Into the Groove

Not Human Nature and Holiday being gone :mad:

Take a Bow

Bedtime Story

Erotica

Into the Groove 

"I suffered fools so glaaadly" is always such a poignant lyric when I listen to DW/SFL, but more so now than ever.

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Get Together vs. Erotica

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Beautifully said!

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Get Together vs. Erotica

Dress You Up vs. Into the Groove

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Bedtime Story vs. Justify My Love

Get Together vs. Erotica

9 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Even I, as an stan, when I see lists of her songs sometimes just amazed how many really great songs her catalog has.

Vogue vs. Take a Bow

Bedtime Story vs. Justify My Love

Get Together vs. Erotica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.