Does your local movietheater chain do movie passes like Regal Unlimited or AMC Alist?

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

I had a list with AMC a-list pre pandemic where you pay 21 bux month and can see 3 films a week but after I tried the Regal unlimited and its like a dollar cheaper but you can see unlimited movies and food discounts . I must say it's nice to see everything that's out in a weekend (I can really do 3 movies a day at most) but it feels a bit like where I used to work for them and could see whatever I wanted for free. Beats sitting at the apt all the time lol. Have yall gotten a movie pass before? 

I have AMC a-list and it's great. My favorite part is that includes premium screens. If you go to the theater at least twice a month you're getting your money's worth. 

I have Regal Unlimited and I prefer it as we only have one decent AMC in the area and it's about 35 minutes away and in a snobby part of town. The premium formats for free are nice but AMC only really does IMAX and Dolby from what I've seen and I have no problem paying an $8 surcharge for a 4DX movie, which is the only time I really see a movie in a premium format. Plus we get free buddy passes for new releases sometimes and random free snacks like nachos and popcorn. 

Sadly the closest AMC is like 45 minutes away and Regal is dirty af near me so I use Cinemark. It's not that great since they only give 1 movie ticket a month but concessions are 20% off every time and every additional ticket is only $8 

I had AMC AList before they discontinued it during covid. I used it during oscar season.

• 5 months later...
MadonnasBoyfriend

Omg I just love my regal pass. I have so much fun going to the movies on weekends and catching 3 new films. I have 3 theaters in 3 local towns all with different vibes and yummy places to eat around. I've litterally seen almost everything that's out right now minus 80 for Brady. And it will remain that way! Movies need to be released faster 😭

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.