Darya Dugina has been assassinated via car bomb

SmittenCake

The rumours in Russia are:

1)Bombers planned to kill both Darya and her father. He decided to take another car the very last minute.

2)Bombers are a part of a secret rebellion group in Russia, that is responsible for a number of “mysterious accidents” that tend to happen with military offices across Russia(fires, explosions and etc.). Members of opposition told today that they were “warned” a day before that they should “pay attention to the news”.

3)Bombers are somehow connected to the government officials i.e. it’s and inside job i.e. it’s part of an anti-Putin campaign. All the cameras on that street mysteriously stopped working 2 weeks ago.

4)Russian special service took the camcorders from most of the cars that were parked nearby and recorded the explosion. So we don’t have much videos of the incident itself. There’s plenty of footage of the aftermath though.

My personal opinion: no one should suffer for what their father is doing, however…

Edited by WhoWho

It's worth looking up what Dugin's book Foundations of Geopolitics is about because it's some pretty ****** up **** that Putin wholeheartedly believes in.

10 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

1)Bombers planned to kill both Darya and her father. He decided to take another car the very last minute.

2)Bombers are a part of a secret rebellion group in Russia, that is responsible for a number of “mysterious accidents” that tend to happen with military offices across Russia(fires, explosions and etc.). Members of opposition told today that they were “warned” a day before that they should “pay attention to the news”.

3)Bombers are somehow connected to the government officials i.e. it’s and inside job i.e. it’s part of an anti-Putin campaign. All the cameras on that street mysteriously stopped working 2 weeks ago.

4)Russian special service took the camcorders from most of the cars that were parked nearby and recorded the explosion. So we don’t have much videos of the incident itself. There’s plenty of footage of the aftermath though.

My personal opinion: no one should suffer for what their father is doing, however…

wow. this is pretty hardcore.

Well, lets celebrate that! 

On 8/21/2022 at 10:09 PM, WhoWho said:

any links or sources to these rumors by the way? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.