Update - Man who Arkansas police slammed on concrete charged for resisting arrest

Communion

The chills down my spine when at the end the officer looks up, sees the person filming and points at them. :mazen:

Update - 

Edited by Communion

They look like high school bullies taking out their frustration on someone who cant defend their-self. The tatted up pig especially looks like he peaked in high school. 

Hope they get witch hunted, fired, and put in jail. They are a disgrace to other men and women who wear the uniform. 

Edited by shinyshimmery

This is going on almost everywhere, it’s like the elites decided to go on a direction of an authoritarian/dystopian future where the police aren’t here for our safety but to be the boogie man. 

Omg was that necessary. :biblio:

U already have them pinned down why beat the **** out of them. My God. Horrified

I can’t say how much I hate pigs enough. 

Nothing better to do in their podunk Arkansas town but to brutally beat up “loiterers” in broad daylight over something incredibly trivial, I’m sure. You just know there’s violence like this committed by pigs that routinely go unchecked and unrecorded. 

Edited by BGKC

Thank for phone-cameras to record these kind of awful situations (tho that the consequences hold any weight it's a different story)

Them charging the man THEY beat up for assault and resisting arrest :mazen:

Lock up the pigs for LIFE, WTF :biblio: and Biden wants to increase their funding? YIKES.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.