Drag queen pushing older lady resurfaces

Smarticle

GGD: The Gaylaxy ft. Gaga, Doja Cat & Lil Nas X - Page 2 - News and Events  - Gaga Daily

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

not you reposting a TERF account :biblio:

not the OP exposing itself as transphobic

Smarticle

9 minutes ago, yonsé said:

not you reposting a TERF account :biblio:

:biblionny: i didn't know it was a TERF account, it just showed up on my TL after watching the videos from the purse stealing thread

the lady stood on the stage. have people never seen a drag show????

It’s the same when somebody steps in a singer’s stage in a concert, drag queens just don’t have security guards. Just because you pay less for the show doesn’t mean you get to be disrespectful.

I see nothing wrong with this and the women ended up being just fine. Hell she was laughing saying do it again!

Dang she took a severe tumble

10 minutes ago, Draper. said:

It’s the same when somebody steps in a singer’s stage in a concert, drag queens just don’t have security guards. Just because you pay less for the show doesn’t mean you get to be disrespectful.

Yasssss tell em!!

It's obviously wrong to push people like that but did you even stop for a sec to read the comments? It's a terf cesspool :rip:

LMFAO!!! 

Are we in the 1940s again? Why people trying to attribute the actions of one individual to a whole group? And those people on twitter trying to make it about misogyny :toofunny3:

She was dancing on the stage area where the act was performing. Sure they could have been a bit softer with the push but it's a well known issue that drag acts often face boundary issues when it comes to an intoxicated crowd.

She literally flew at the drag Queen out of nowhere. Not surprised she got flung off the stage. 

• ATRL Moderator

Disgusting! Should have pushed her harder.

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

:biblionny: i didn't know it was a TERF account, it just showed up on my TL after watching the videos from the purse stealing thread

Because those were also posted by TERF accounts. The Twitter algorithm thinks you’re JK Rowling :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

:siptea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.