MTG submits bill to forcibly detransition nearly all transgender Americans

Communion

????? Republicans are about personal freedom until they aren't...

I’m going to tell my kids this is ron perlman in beauty and the beast.

We need to get her the hell out of politics I am so sick of this woman 

Awful

The anti-trans rhetoric is getting out of hand. Too bad the Dems want to work with and play nice with this hateful political party. 

She is so ugly :toofunny3: inside and out I guess

There's conversation to be had about the ethics of medically transitioning children but this bill is political theater and will never get passed and she knows it.

What an ugly, hateful piece of ****. Ugly inside and out.

Not some trans people agreeing with MTG on Twitter, I- :biblio:

There's even an organisation called Gays Against Grooming which is against trans children transitioning, what the actual f*ck is wrong with these right-wing looneys? :biblio:

Does she really thing she's getting this passed? Her political theatre is annoying and tired...

Republicans: *our personal freedoms are being stripped from us by the tyrannical Left! We must protect all of them!!!!*

Trans man/woman: *transitions and finally feels able to adopt the personal freedom of expressing him/her/themselves*

Republicans: *not that personal freedom, that can go lmao x*

Make it make sense.

9 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Does she really thing she's getting this passed? Her political theatre is annoying and tired...

No, these types of firebrands are only in Congress to be as far right as possible and become influencers to shill merch and secure a Fox News slot in a few years.

someone needs to submit a bill to put MTG in front of a firing squad :clap3:

When will people start minding their own business? Like what do you care if people want to change their sex, genre or whatever they want to change? Disgusting woman!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.