Why did Kiss It Better flop?

Production_101

23 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

she shot the video for KIB in December 2015

wasn't it late October? i'm sure of that because she performed here after and she has the similar blue hair and the outfit

471 Rihanna October 2015 Photos and Premium High Res ...Rihanna Wears Manolo Blahnik Heels In Kiss It Better Video [WATCH]  Fitforhealth News

and Glass John (the producer) revealed it was supposed to be released on November 6th 2015 during his tirade idk if it's true or not but the timeline matched because she was also supposed to perform at VSFS that weekend (which would air a month later i know)

Edited by Kiss It Better

47 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

wasn't it late October? i'm sure of that because she performed here after and she has the similar blue hair and the outfit

471 Rihanna October 2015 Photos and Premium High Res ...Rihanna Wears Manolo Blahnik Heels In Kiss It Better Video [WATCH]  Fitforhealth News

and Glass John (the producer) revealed it was supposed to be released on November 6th 2015 during his tirade idk if it's true or not but the timeline matched because she was also supposed to perform at VSFS that weekend (which would air a month later i know)

Rih said the video was ready since December but maybe you’re right and she was talking about the video being edited/finished since December, idk

It’s a classic. Arts not charts! 

Yes it BOMBED miserably, it’s a mediocre track that never needed to be a single. Glad she was smart and dual released Needed Me so Navy could shut up and she could actually get a SMASH with a better song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.