Andrew Tate banned from Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook

mercurialworld

Not people saying tech companies shouldn’t be allowed to ban whoever they want off their platform. At the end of the day the internet is not real life and if they want to remove someone who has consistently broken rules and spread hate and misinformation towards and about multiple groups of people thru their platforms they’re allowed to do so. :skull:

**** Andrew tate good riddance :clap3:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoore95GAGA

• KatyPrismSpirit

• krustysalt

• cockatoo

the real problem here is that this only happened after the media started covering this - his content should have been flagged from the VERY FIRST video

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

Libs of TikTok having atrl PRESSED :bibliahh:

that account in its essence is pretty mocking / hateful tbh. 

smoore95GAGA

People saying that social media not letting him speak his disgusting views is somehow bad would probably have been against the murder of Hitler (not saying it happened bc it obviously didn’t, just that they probably would’ve been against that solution). Absolutely disgusting, y’all need help.

Anyways, this gave me the biggest smile this year so far! We should make this a national holiday tbh :party:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

8 minutes ago, Raver said:

kii kii kii drag the libs fa me *click* okurr

smoore95GAGA
47 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I mean you need to look at what they allow. They allow false propaganda on Meta all the time and do nothing about it. They literally allow videos of black people getting murdered or decapitated on Facebook and countless footage of dead Palestinian children and people being bombed to death can be seen on Instagram with that stupid warning / but remove some right wing social media troll because of complaints? Its about the priorities i guess

He’s about as much of a “troll” as Hitler.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

5 minutes ago, Raver said:

71FE9187-81DD-490E-817A-D06837B1894B.thu

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

This is disturbing and sets a precedent, we shouldn't allow big tech to have total control over silencing people like this.

Girl stop! Dramatic much? :deadbanana4:

People get banned from message boards like ATRL all the time for violating TOS. And yes, social media apps are message boards.  

no idea who he is but if he’s a bad person then deserved

44 minutes ago, Raver said:

I don't like Libs of TikTok. But all they do is RE-SHARE crazy stuff people from the left broadcast onto TikTok ._.

smoore95GAGA
9 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Who is this man?

Well first of all, “man” is a questionable way of referring to them, let’s start with that. Miserable waste of a life vessel is a much more fitting way to refer to them :cm:

Andrew is a misogynist who moved to some country that I can’t remember atm literally bc they’re more lenient when it comes to things like abuse and mistreating women. Miserable waste of a life vessel believes things such as: women are worse drivers than men, cooking food is the last thing you should do if you’re poor (lmao), things such as partying and having fun are for lowlife losers, and most importantly, rape victims bear some responsibility. That’s a short summary of miserable waste of a life vessel.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

I’ve never heard of this person in my life

I do think tech companies wield way too much power but you won’t catch me dying on that hill for this person

1 hour ago, wehan6 said:

libs of tik tok next :giraffe:

I can’t stand them but that would be dangerous precedence.

OT: glad I don’t know who Andrew Tate is.

Just now, americanlife said:

I can’t stand them but that would be dangerous precedence.

OT: glad I don’t know who Andrew Tate is.

No it wouldn’t! Ban her ass.

In a now-deleted video posted to his YouTube channel, Tate stated that he decided to move to Romania because it was easier to be absolved of rape charges in Eastern Europe.[16] In April 2022, Tate's house was raided by the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism of Romania (DIICOT) in relation to a human trafficking and rape investigation.[17] The U.S. embassy had previously alerted Romanian police that an American woman might be held at the property.[4] The raid resulted in the recovery of an American woman and a Romanian woman.[17] As of April 2022, Romanian authorities said that the investigation was still ongoing. A U.S. State Department spokesperson referred to the reported abduction but declined to comment further, citing privacy considerations.[3] Tate denies any wrongdoing.[4]

:biblio:

If he is so hated and what he’s spewing is toxic, then it’s scary he has this huge audience. 

22 minutes ago, Sazare said:

:biblio:

Is that forreal? Jfc I thought he was just a TikTok cryptobros wannabe :rip:

Good, people like him poison the country with garbage

2 hours ago, Raver said:

Not y'all endorsing people who demand LGBT kids be segregated at school. :deadbanana4:

Moms for Liberty coordinate with LOTT on which gay educators to harass. :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Contessa said:

Who

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.