• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoore95GAGA

• KatyPrismSpirit

• krustysalt

• cockatoo

This is disturbing and sets a precedent, we shouldn't allow big tech to have total control over silencing people like this.

big tech is... silencing those with opposing views. i hate him and whatever he says is gibberish but come on. this goes too far and happends too much

Just now, cyclone said:

This is disturbing and sets a precedent

me watching andrew tate's videos

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

This is disturbing and sets a precedent, we shouldn't allow big tech to have total control over silencing people like this.

Are you ******* serious?

4 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Imagine defending that garbage excuse of a being :biblio:

bIg tEcH SiLeNcInG vIeWs

the views in question being a human trafficker who was indoctrinating young boys into misogyny and normalising grooming and sexual assault

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, cyclone said:

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

big tech is... silencing those with opposing views. i hate him and whatever he says is gibberish but come on. this goes too far and happends too much

And? These are private companies. They have the choice to allow and not allow content on their private platforms.

Do you want the US government to step in and disallow Meta from doing this? How would that even work with a Chinese company like Tik Tok?

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

mocking victims of sexual violence is literally against Facebook's rules

Just now, CandleGuy said:

And? These are private companies. They have the choice to allow and not allow content on their private platforms.

Do you want the US government to step in and disallow Meta from doing this? How would that even work with a Chinese company like Tik Tok?

I mean you need to look at what they allow. They allow false propaganda on Meta all the time and do nothing about it. They literally allow videos of black people getting murdered or decapitated on Facebook and countless footage of dead Palestinian children and people being bombed to death can be seen on Instagram with that stupid warning / but remove some right wing social media troll because of complaints? Its about the priorities i guess

6 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

bIg tEcH SiLeNcInG vIeWs

the views in question being a human trafficker who was indoctrinating young boys into misogyny and normalising grooming and sexual assault

spacer.png

exactly this. free speech is great and all but that doesn’t literally mean you can say whatever the **** you want with no consequences, especially on a platform full of dumdumbs that will believe what you say is true 

look at France and the US for example. both are free speech countries, but one has laws and protections in place to make sure minorities, LGBTs, people of all races, religion, etc are protected. I’ll let you guess which one it is.

Edited by TaylorNation

1 minute ago, krustysalt said:

mocking victims of sexual violence is literally against Facebook's rules

i know his mocking is against rules. He said a lot of Islamophobic stuff too. Saying ISIS fighters are 'actual muslims' and stuff. To me its an obvious troll spewing lies about himself to sell whatever product. Im happy with his ban in a way but i dont know if deleting someone from the biggest technological innovation of the century is the right way to do it. Why not just remove the content that is against the rules? 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i know his mocking is against rules. He said a lot of Islamophobic stuff too. Saying ISIS fighters are 'actual muslims' and stuff. To me its an obvious troll spewing lies about himself to sell whatever product. Im happy with his ban in a way but i dont know if deleting someone from the biggest technological innovation of the century is the right way to do it. Why not just remove the content that is against the rules? 

De-platforming them is the right way to do especially for someone who's done it multiple times and influencing people. He's not just an everyday Facebook or tiktok user who made a single comment.

1 minute ago, wehan6 said:

libs of tik tok next :giraffe:

oh my god, PLEASE they are scum

I've never heard of this man before in my life and I think that's probably a good thing

16 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Having a platform or social media account is a privilege, not a right and not something anyone is entitled to. 

The silencing of his repulsive, disgusting man is not something we should feel any sympathy towards or frustration about. If you are concerned about anything, it should be those harmed by the inflammatory rhetoric he has spread that has helped lead people to acting out real violence and hate crimes.

30 minutes ago, cyclone said:

@cyclone is this you officially saying you are a supporter of his homophobic, racist, vile human and believe he deserves a platform to spread these dangerous ideals.

If so, I think it's best you leave ATRL because there is no place for vulgar ideals like the ones Andrew Tate shares on this site. Absolutely disgusting. 

30 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

libs of tik tok next :giraffe:

Libs of TikTok having atrl PRESSED :bibliahh:

44 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

big tech is... silencing those with opposing views. 

"opposing views" LOL :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.